I couldn't find a thread on this subject via search bar, so I thought I'd make a new thread.

With the state of the world being as crummy as it is, I honestly believe that tearing everything down and living without all the crap we do today would not only be more peaceful, but it would be easier to appreciate life without all this plastic around us, so to speak.

And please, no posts like "under anarchy, everyone would just kill everything in sight, so it wouldn't work". Statements like this obviously make no sense since they have no logical reasoning behind them. All violence is a power struggle, and anarchy is everyone has the same rights and power, bar none.

So post away, revolutionaries!
Revolution is both a process and an action, it's not so simple as just dismantling the state and being done with it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
political thread?

and you can't not have found a thread on anarchy because I distinctly remember a huge thread on the subject as I spent several pages arguing the fact that it's a fantastic idea in general but fails when you take into account human nature and our greed.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
OMG i have a kid at school who says the exact same thing... the problem is that humans always want power. We are naturally drawn to it in anarchy the fittest/strongest will rule over everyone....thats just the way it will be. At least now its on a more intelectual level.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Human nature doesn't exist, environment dictates consciousness.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Anarchy means if I steal your sheep, you have the right to come tear my limbs off and force feed the to me... there are no rights, there is no power in anarchy. It is retarted. Anarchy is actually quite bad for the current state of evolution as a human as it is proven that a group will indeed work more efficiently than the single mind in pretty much all functions.

Just because the economy of the world is being jerked around because of China and India's new found oil addiction does not mean we should lapse into chaos.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
You can't make a thread on a subject and then tell people not to argue with it, thats half the point of a thread. I look around and I'm surrounded by people who would just go and fight and loot and just be violent as soon as there was no authority to stop them doing so.

EDIT: I think you'd need to change everyone's way of thinking for anarchy to work.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
*reported*
There is a thread right on the first page for your stupid ****ing idea, even thugh it should be in the political thread anyway.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Lead by example and GTFO the internet then.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...