Poll: Which pic stands out to you, after viewing the entire lot for only 3 seconds?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which pic stands out to you, after viewing the entire lot for only 3 seconds?
Pic 1
0 0%
Pic 2
1 14%
Pic 3
2 29%
Pic 4
0 0%
Pic 5
0 0%
Pic 6
2 29%
Pic 7
1 14%
Pic 8
1 14%
Pic 9
0 0%
Pic 10
0 0%
Voters: 7.
Hey peoples!

I need some advice. Im doing some marketing and I'm after your opinion.

I need to get people's attention, and I will only have 3 seconds to do it. Long story, but thats the time limit i have to get my message across. Of course, I have two months to plan that 3 seconds

So, what I've done, is placed a bunch of guitar photos below. DONT LOOK JUST YET.

I need honest opinions, on what captures your eye the fastest. There is no correct answer, it's just the guitar that your eye is first drawn to. Im going to edit this first post each day to make sure the photos are randomly placed, just incase the location of one guitar is helping it become the most popular.

Now, after you have taken a look and voted, I ask that you also post a comment stating your selection, and your age. This will help me out a lot!

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!
Number 7.

Honestly though as soon as I opened the post, I saw DON'T LOOK JUST YET in bold letters and instantly scrolled down. Not all the way though, so I hadn't seen 7 just yet.

So anyways, 7.
We're only strays.
Oops, wrong button, you'lll have to make it again sorry.

Might be better in EG though.

*shrug*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...