This was the first time in a lot of years that I yanked an amp out of the mix and fed it thru the monitors only.I could not get a workable eq or sound from it. Plus it was not very complimentary to the other guitarists sound which was a plexi.It might work if I had had more time with the amp alone but I really don't know.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
But this doesn't have anything to do with my stuff. And the guy was pretty adamant about not changing any of the settings. It might very well sound decent but not the way he was using it. And I'm not slamming line6
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
A drawback of Line 6 amps (besides the Vetta) is that you really have to spend some time tweaking them to get the tone you want. Often the factory presets are sucky, too, which doesn't help much.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Oh modernp, how do you like the super champ XD?
Sorry to hijack, but i'm in the market for a practice amp, and i'd like some opinions from a more experienced guitarist such as yourself.

Anyways, I didn't really like the flextone either.
I mean, it was way better than a spider, but it still sounded kind of fake to me.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i played one once because someone left it at our practice space. it wasn't very good. just couldn't get a sound i really liked out of it, and it just always felt like it was struggling to keep up i guess.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
It is what it is a practice amp. I pretty much play my lucille or dobro thru it. Fenderish cleans with some useable effects. The weakest link is the speaker, upgrade that and you will have an amp you can enjoy. Have used mine as a preamp one time because I didn't have a choice.Nice little amp for the money. Even used it once at a small venue with line out to the pa sounded just fine for the blues.
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd