for bedroom use mainly, i played the vibrochamp for a bit was good bit wasnt sure whether the additions on the superchamp would be worth the extra £30, and i can,t try a blackheart cus they are not stocked around here.
i play like srv, hendrix, cream and thin lizzy as main
any help would be great
the fender is more versatile, for sure. I mean, if I had to choose between an all-tube amp with no effects and only one or two tones, and an all-tube amp with a bunch of effects and several amp voicings that still sounded good, I'd go with that.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I would go for the Vibro Champ for all the options it has. It still sounds nice where you can crank the clean channel for a sound like the Blackheart, but the distortion channel will be able to be turned down at low volumes. With the Blackheart you will only get cleans at low volumes.
well like acdcrocks said, depends on ur volume possibilities. an OD pedal w/ the blackheart will be perfectly fine. the 3 watt setting is very very bluesy. i mean it all depends on the majority of what your playing. the BH is very raw sounding and perfect for AC/DC, Skynyrd, GNR, hendrix. w/ an OD pedal it can easily do metallica and heavier stuff.

i'm biased since i own the blackheart. but having extra effects and voicings is a nice feature, though i'd take the blackheart still. it does perfect at the sound it's aimed for, which is a mini marshall/Vox fusion.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
thanks for input i have the money to get a couple of pedals in addition to the black heart but wouldnt know too much on which ones to get as i have never really been mad on them
get a reverb, delay, and wah pedal. that'll help you cover a nice rage of tones. a chorus would be nice too but i think a phaser would be more useful seeing it sounds great on cleans and distortion. MY PREFERENCE is not to have chorus on distortion...it just sounds...lil too spacey. i'm picky though. i assume there are plenty of great solos w/ chorus on them, but when I'M playing i don't like it on my lead work.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
the pedal ideas seems to be cool as when i need a bigger amp they will still be very useful but i wouldnt know wat exact pedals are the best to get
Edit: First time I have been sigged the spine surfs ^^^^^^^ so not only was I there for the free sex but you took my sig virginity..

I would stick to a Wah and a OD pedal.

But I am not a huge fan of all the mod effects. (I do own a chorus though... well not yet but thats a totally different story)

If you figure out what kind of effects you want we can help recomend some brands for you.
lol^
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Dunno about the VibroChamp, but I had a chance to play the Champ 600 or whatever it is the last time I was in Guitar Center.....oh my god, it's probably the most beautiful-sounding amp I've ever played. Puts my Valve Jr. to shame, tonally. Used both a Les Paul Jr, and a Reverse Headstock Strat (Hendrix Strat), and both sounded amazing.

that said, I only used the low-output setting, and only played it clean. Can't say anything about the overdrive of it.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay