Hey guys, Jay here!

Finally modded my squier, 2 hums and a new single coil, new tuners and nut.

The pickups were from ebay, £25 prewired, and they sound better than any of my other guitars!

Hope this makes people who want to mod squiers do something, cos with some work, they sound kickass!

Pics:

Up close and personal

Me and my new baby

Just the guitar!

Hope you guys like it, just pondering on putting a kahler in now :P

Cheers
Jay
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Quote by MV4824
Not bad! Looks very good. You should get matching knobs though.

Yeah >.< it arrived with a cracked vol pot, so i just put my spare bell knob on, gonna get a set cos i like the feel when im rolling it on and off.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Nice guitar. Altho if your gonna mod a Squier, make sure its a solid wood body, not a plywood one. I would get some black knobs like the first volume knob. Would match better with the feel you like. And what exactly is the sticker you have on their?
Quote by qotsa1998
Nice guitar. Altho if your gonna mod a Squier, make sure its a solid wood body, not a plywood one. I would get some black knobs like the first volume knob. Would match better with the feel you like. And what exactly is the sticker you have on their?

Mafia Black Label Society sticker, went to a signing a few years ago and got a bunch, its corroded from 3 years of sweat >.<

Yeah gonan pick some knobs up in teh week when i go get some heavier strings, only had 10s lying around.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Quote by qotsa1998

I was under the impression that most squiers are alder or agathis.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Generalpwnt
I was under the impression that most squiers are alder or agathis.

Mines fairly old, 6 years in fact, definitely real wood, paints stripped a bit on the back and theres grain goin on.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Quote by crackereast
plywood has grain to,on the front and back

Too heavy for ply, friend ahs a ply encore and mine is weighty compared
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Quote by crackereast
i didnt mean yours, you had you pups out so you would know.

Ahh sorry man :P
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.