I just received a brand new Cort Hiram Bullock Signature II guitar (HBS-II) last Wednesday, this will be my Standard tuning guitar so my Baritone can stay in drop tuning and so I dont have to use capoes to acheive Standard tuning. It feels great, is pretty small, and is very light. All 5 positions have a unique sound to them. it is has a H-S-H configuration. The single coil sounds similar to a Stratocaster pickup, a little muddy but retaining a solid tone. The bridge humbucker has a more classic rock type sound, it produces some great and tones, very bright. The neck humbucker is a little heavier, which can be used for more Hard Rock type music. This is a great guitar for you rockers out there looking to get several different tones out of just one guitar. Great buy and would gladly buy it again.

Here are some pictures:

Also, I posted a picture of its headstock and you can see some of the tuning knobs, can someone please confirm my suspicsion that they have locking tuners on them? I noticed the string(s) arent even wrapped 1 full time, so I suspect they are. Can someone tell me one way or another?
Attachments:
100_1463.jpg
100_1465.jpg
100_1467.jpg
100_1471.jpg
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Nice man. Looks like a solid guitar. As for the locking tuners, I don't know, because none of the pictures showed the neck part. If you're talking about a floyd rose bridge, then no, there aren't, but as for locking nuts up near the headstock, I can't tell.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Quote by swordsofplague
Nice man. Looks like a solid guitar. As for the locking tuners, I don't know, because none of the pictures showed the neck part. If you're talking about a floyd rose bridge, then no, there aren't, but as for locking nuts up near the headstock, I can't tell.

it is not a FR bridge, it is a CFR-III bridge if I'm not mistaken, but definetly not a Edge or Floyd.

I was asking if the tuning pegs are equipped with locking tuners, so you still need a shot of the whole headstock and neck?

Quote by RichieKotzen
Neil ZaZa's is better :p Nice guitar. Hope you enjoy it.

Yeah, it is, but I am/was strapped for cash, so I had to make do, but I do not regret buying this guitar.

Quote by Metalcoresoul
Yeah, it is, but I am/was strapped for cash, so I had to make do, but I do not regret buying this guitar.

Just pokin man. I just hope you enjoy this guitar.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.