DSl <>TSL <> Vintage mondern i play Metallica, Maiden, VH, Staind, The who ,STP, Muse, Guns N roses, Aerosmith, HEart, pretty much straight rock and some classic metal.
Last edited by Rushfan2121 at May 25, 2008,
Quote by Rushfan2121
how loud is it

volume does not matter when it comes to tone. tone comes before everything.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Orange Rocker 30

Although I thought it wasn't the greatest amp ever, I like it better than most modern marshalls.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Go with a TSL combo, more versatility. Orange Rocker if you like less versatility.
I got some good guitars, yo.
^I love that guy

Marshall Dsl 50 with a nice od.

I've seen a few bands use that and their sound is pretty tight sounding!!
JVM,

Most versatile Marshall I've ever seen, and the clean is better than Marshall fans are used to.
Any Marshall MG... Lol Jk.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Yep...DSL50 = Divine Sound

Just put new tubes in my DSL50 and only have a couple of pedals - TS808; Maxon Compressor and Green Big Muff. Frickin' awesome!

Quote by False_God
^I love that guy

Marshall Dsl 50 with a nice od.

I've seen a few bands use that and their sound is pretty tight sounding!!
Would this be good JVM205h head and marshall 1960b cab the Dsl 100 and the 1960b cab
Personal Preference would be 1960av (has vintage 30's) or ax (has greenbacks)..if you go to avatar can get a mix deal (V30's and Greenbacks)...seems pretty sweet!

Quote by Rushfan2121
Would this be good JVM205h head and marshall 1960b cab the Dsl 100 and the 1960b cab
Quote by damnedone
Yep...DSL50 = Divine Sound

Just put new tubes in my DSL50 and only have a couple of pedals - TS808; Maxon Compressor and Green Big Muff. Frickin' awesome!

do u have anysound samples
Quote by TechnicolorType
Marshall MGs are real good you can get one of them.
they have a stack version too.

your beat
I thought that Tiny Terror sounded horrible for metal. No bottom end whatsoever. Definitely NOT a metal amp.

For the music you're wanting to play, The JVM series are THE amps you want. I've owned just about every Marshall and I telling you straight, Brother. After getting my JVM410H last year, I almost never play through any of my other Marshalls. You also won't need any overdrive or distortion pedal again. The only thing I'd recommend is some type of noise gate, just as with any high gain amp. Then the amp is dead silent until you hit that first power chord. WHAM! It hits your audience right in the chest with the heaviest Marshall tone they've ever witnessed.
Get the mothafuxin MG SERIES THEY'RE THE BEST TUBE AMPS IN THE WORLD. DON'T BUY THE TSL, DSL, OR VM, OR JVM BECAUSE THEY'RE SOLID STATE AND SOUND CRAP PLUS THEY'RE TOO QUIET.

no srsly, get an orange tiny terror and do the Jule Mod. Or...a Fender Super Champ XD....
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by Plexihacker
I thought that Tiny Terror sounded horrible for metal. No bottom end whatsoever. Definitely NOT a metal amp.

For the music you're wanting to play, The JVM series are THE amps you want. I've owned just about every Marshall and I telling you straight, Brother. After getting my JVM410H last year, I almost never play through any of my other Marshalls. You also won't need any overdrive or distortion pedal again. The only thing I'd recommend is some type of noise gate, just as with any high gain amp. Then the amp is dead silent until you hit that first power chord. WHAM! It hits your audience right in the chest with the heaviest Marshall tone they've ever witnessed.

I can only afford this one right now with matching cab > the JVM205H 50W Tube and 1960a or b > do you have like i youtube account of you playing it.
get a freaking marshall mg

don't you people know MARSHALL is good?

duhhh and mg = cheap sounds great

lmao?
Last edited by TechnicolorType at May 27, 2008,
I'll put some clips up next week...no easy way to record currently In fact I'm hoping to get a cheap MTR next week to expand my PC recording abilities beyond one room! Good Luck 2 ya!

Quote by Rushfan2121
do u have anysound samples
Orange.

Rocker.

Seriously. Listen to the people in this thread that have said that. Put an OD in front of it and you can do basically anything. It's plenty loud to gig.

Just get the 30.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--