Hey, my name is James and I play lead guitar in the Metal band Rebirth to Ends, we have only been together for about 3 or 4 months or so and I wanted to know what people here at UG thought of us.

Locally we get a really good reaction and many of the people that have heard us really like our sound. People say that we Remind them of Older Trivium, Bullet for my Valentine, and a few of our songs somewhat on an In Flames level. We have one entire disc recorded (all done at home on Garage band, the drums are fake, we used a Roland Drum Machine). Some of our songs also have somewhat of an industrial tinge to them. Anyway I'll stop rambling and give you guys some links.

Tell me what you think!

www.myspace.com/rebirthtoends

www.unsigned.com/rebirthtoends <- the entire disc is there.
--- My Gear ---
Amp Head: Peavey XXX
Cabinet: Peavey XXX
Guitars: ESP F200, Gibson Les Paul Special, Schecter Hellraiser Avenger w/ Dimarzio D-Activators
Effects: Vox Tone Lab SE, Boss Guitar EQ

OMFG wow i only listened to alive at sawn intro and i can tell its gonna be great i think your gonna go far!
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
Awesome! So where does one buy a CD? I don't wanna cheat and have to record in real time right from the site through a line-out. I like to support the bands if you know what I mean.
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
Haha yeah i know what your saying, I did that with one of my favorite bands only because they are a local band from south africa but every time i sent them an email about buying a cd. they were either out of stock or they didnt email me back.

You can buy a disc right off the myspace page through sno-cap, its a little expensive but thats the only way to do it as of right now without coming to one of our shows. But if you wait a bit and enough people would like one, we might be able to start sending them out through the mail.

Thanks guys, glad you like it!
--- My Gear ---
Guitars: ESP F200, Gibson Les Paul Special, Schecter Hellraiser Avenger w/ Dimarzio D-Activators

cant you maybe send your music as an mp3 through icq or sth like that when you get money for it ???

because your music is sick
Quote by cryzhadry
cant you maybe send your music as an mp3 through icq or sth like that when you get money for it ???

because your music is sick

Yeah I could probably do that, I mean not right now, doing a bit of stuff right now but yeah we could work something out like get on AIM or something send the money through Paypal and bam, I can send you all the MP3s, it might take a bit but I would be willing to do that.

Thanks for the compliment man, appreciate it.
--- My Gear ---

Yea! As soon as you get set up with paypal and the mp3's , let me know

Definately gotta get this stuff and pump on the stereo!
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
it hasnt to be now also because I'm out of money xD
so when you know how much you want then send me a pm

keep on rockin' \m/ °(^_^)° \m/
Quote by Lastin
Yea! As soon as you get set up with paypal and the mp3's , let me know

Definately gotta get this stuff and pump on the stereo!

Will do man, I will try to have it ready perhaps sometime in the later hours of tonight. Gotta talk to the other band memebers who are all gone at the moment. But yeah it wont be a problem.
--- My Gear ---

I wanted to re-set this and let everyone know that if you want a CD you can follow this link and download it FOR FREE!

http://www.lionfishrecords.com/rebirthtoends/Awakening.zip

Also if you like out music you should vote for us to play at the 2009 Taste of Chaos tour stop in Mass! Below is the link to that!

http://www.battleofthebands.com/contest.php?sid=26&aid=17231&mid=17149&mtype=1
--- My Gear ---