Through October to November.
Start in the UK, end up in Amsterdam for Cannabis Cup.
But my real question is, when I'm in England, how likely is it that I can go and beat the crap out of one of these so called chavs?
as long as your bigger than him and you hide the body
you can do whatever you want
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
omg yes, mate it aint hard, they pretty much start on u lol dnt even really have to look hard
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV

SRSLY.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
You will see them enough but you will get knifed, knife crime over here is terrible
Manchester United
sure you can. Just dont get yourself hurt, have no mercy, and get the **** outta there as soon as ya can when ya done
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
come to scotland

seriously you cant throw a stone without hitting 1 of those ****ers
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
watch you dont get chibbed now :P haha scottish patter

Glasgow (Scotland) is worse trust me
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by Dopey_Trout
come to scotland

fellow scottish dude yey !
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

Quote by Shabalaba
You will see them enough but you will get knifed, knife crime over here is terrible

yeah u gotta be careful bout knives, we get about 6 stabbings a day on the news, thats just the fatal ones that are actually known about....so about 20000 a day?
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by jesus the strat
Be careful in London though...those are hardcore chavs that carry weapons on them...so yeah...

It's because they are NOT hardcore that they need to carry weapons.
Bear in mind not all chavs are bad. I know I'm making a pretty bold statement but there are the occasional chavs who are alright. They are few and far between, though. And if you try and start a fight with one chances are you'll have to deal with about 8
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
We will applaud you.
Just make sure it's one on their own (rare) and that you can win. Remember that many carry concealed weapons, and have friends round the corner.
For an authentic chav, you'll have to go to the inner city, but for a much wussier, though less authentic version, try hunting the suburbs for a middle class chav.
edit:
Quote by death_metaller
yeah u gotta be careful bout knives, we get about 6 stabbings a day on the news, thats just the fatal ones that are actually known about....so about 20000 a day?

It can't be that bad. I think it's closer to that per year
edit:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1546085/The-vagaries-of-UK-knife-crime-statistics.html
no-one has a clue, though I'm loath to believe the torygraph. still nowhere near 20,00 a day though.
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Xplozive
Once I was pissing in the kitchen sink when I'd had a few and my friend walked in and goes wtf.

Once I was pissing in my friend when a few had I'd and my sink wtf goes in and walked.
Last edited by plastercaster at May 25, 2008,
**** it man come to london and create a big meeting and we will all come and kill them. will be jokes
Quote by Bedhead03
**** it man come to london and create a big meeting and we will all come and kill them. will be jokes

chav hunt any1?
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
You will meet loads of chavs in england and scottland just carry A BIG gun and your ok =)
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
Last edited by flinny-tar at May 25, 2008,
yeah boi. ill bring all my knives. nothing beats a good trhoat cutting. what date boys
watch out for groups of these

In truth though, apart from maybe having a few people staring at you and shouting "oi, what you looking at?" you shuould be fine, just stay out of rough parts of town at night.
Quote by Nick Cannon

Ima report yall forreal
Yeah, I'm not going to Europe to die. Or kill people. If I just see one of those kids starting somethin, I plan on being all lone-ranger cowboy (a.k.a. stereotypical American) and doing a few moves only Chuck Norris could pull off.
We'll probably go through Scotland. But we're going to London, so I'll try and mess with some chavs in each city I go to
Quote by JakdOnCrack

thats a wicked cutting board!

latches onto the side..
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Soma3009
Yeah, I'm not going to Europe to die. Or kill people. If I just see one of those kids starting somethin, I plan on being all lone-ranger cowboy (a.k.a. stereotypical American) and doing a few moves only Chuck Norris could pull off.
We'll probably go through Scotland. But we're going to London, so I'll try and mess with some chavs in each city I go to

Makin' movies makin' songs and fightin 'round the world!

Oi!
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at May 25, 2008,
Well chavs are usually in a gang of around 10-15 and the extreme ones can carry knives and wont give 2 wanks if they stab you, so yeah good luck with that
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Originally Posted by loubot123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopey_Trout
come to scotland

fellow scottish dude yey !

woo! minorities on websites make it so much more fun when you meet another

Originally Posted by cam_sampbell
Well chavs are usually in a gang of around 10-15 and the extreme ones can carry knives and wont give 2 wanks if they stab you, so yeah good luck with that

most of them round here are big pussies and will only do anything when theres a group of them, there just always is a group of them
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Soma3009
Through October to November.
Start in the UK, end up in Amsterdam for Cannabis Cup.
But my real question is, when I'm in England, how likely is it that I can go and beat the crap out of one of these so called chavs?

Drop by my place when in Amsterdam, eh?

Chavs come in groups so don't start anything because they're all related.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
just don't be stupid, like don't walk into their 'area' and you'll be fine
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Don't bother mate, you'll get a gang of them on you.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.