ok
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
rock, what are we talking about here?

Metal, Glam Rock, 80's Rock, Rap Metal, Nu Metal?

I'd say a Gibson Les Paul Standard.
i on the other hand would have to saj Fender Stratocaster...but it really depends on what you like( the sound and stuff)
...Fender + Ritchie Blackmore = hours and hours of GREAT music and guitar execusions...
Quote by Fender for life
i on the other hand would have to saj Fender Stratocaster...but it really depends on what you like( the sound and stuff)

you are right.

this is going to be a fender vs gibson thread pretty soon/.
it all depends on feel when it comes to fender or gibson
you either like fender necks or gibson necks
soundwise they're different but equally awesome
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Quote by Kirk_Hammett000
you are right.

this is going to be a fender vs gibson thread pretty soon/.

lol yer its da clash of the giants
stop constantly making aimless threads!
If you've got a specific question then ask it, if you just want to ramble then the pit is the place for that.
*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
stop constantly making aimless threads!
If you've got a specific question then ask it, if you just want to ramble then the pit is the place for that.
*reported*

jesus calm down im thnkin of getin a good guitar nd i wanna kno other ppls views on good guitars so then ill have a better idea on which one 2 get if ur nt gonna leave constructive comments dont leave 1 k
Quote by GUITAR LOVER666
jesus calm down im thnkin of getin a good guitar nd i wanna kno other ppls views on good guitars so then ill have a better idea on which one 2 get if ur nt gonna leave constructive comments dont leave 1 k

No,
Hes right. check your emails. You will have received a warning. You've now posted 3 or 4 threads on THE SAME GOD DAM TOPIC.

If you had bothered reading the rules, you would have read the part which states "NO GUITAR 1 VS GUITAR 2 etc" threads.
That includes all of your currently closed threads.

Next time read the goddam rules, and dont dismiss the staff of Ultimate Guitar, we know more than you.
Been away, am back