Poll: Is Ryan Bell the best guitarist since Hendrix?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is Ryan Bell the best guitarist since Hendrix?
Yes
2 13%
No
13 87%
Voters: 15.
I want to know whether you think Ryan Rell is the best guitarist since Hendrix. What do use think?
Who is Ryan Bell? And weren't you the guy who just made the Dragonforce thread?

EDIT: Ryan Bell is a basketball player?
Last edited by Gregray88 at May 25, 2008,
If we don't know who he is then he isn't the greatest since Hendrix at this time.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
No. And Hendrix wasn't that great either.
This thread doesn't belong here.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Ok i am not Ryan Bell. Pretty obvious since my last name is Bartley. Also Ryan Bell si a great guitar player. I think you need to think of it the other way; you don't know who he is so how do you know he isnt the greatest since Hendrix.
Last edited by KidBARTLEY at May 25, 2008,
Quote by KidBARTLEY
Ok i am not Ryan Bell. Pretty obvious since my last name is Bartley. Also Ryan Bell si a great guitar player. I think you need to think of it the other; way you don't know who he is so how do you know he isnt the greatest since Hendrix.

Ryan Bell doesn't even have a wikipedia page, he obviously is not very famous/good lol
Quote by KidBARTLEY
Ok i am not Ryan Bell. Pretty obvious since my last name is Bartley. Also Ryan Bell si a great guitar player. I think you need to think of it the other way; you don't know who he is so how do you know he isnt the greatest since Hendrix.

So you're arguing that, since we can't prove he isn't great, he must be great?
Idiot.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
No. And Hendrix wasn't that great either.
This thread doesn't belong here.

Thats right, there is no greatest, it all comes down to personal opinion.
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
This sort of thing does not belong anywhere on these forums.

If you want to make a thread to discuss this person, do so in Bands & Artists. Don't make a poll comparing two people.

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out