So now that I plan on slowly building up my pedal collection which pedals should i definitely have.

I definitely want a delay pedal. I plan on also getting the boss TU-2 pedal tuner as well. What kind of delay pedal could you recommend and pedals that i should get?
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
what kind of music do you like to play? whats your budget?

for delays, I like the akai headrush, or an ehx memory man.
A boss DD-6 is good. It's around $180. 5.2 second max delay time, and i think it has that much loop too. it also has tap tempo, reverse and some other stuff
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Wow I think i'm going to go with that korg tuner ibanez4life. I dig the design and stuff haha. Thanks for the suggestion.

and btw I play alot of hardcore with like experimental stuff added to it i guess so delay effects and stuff would help.

Actually that deluxe memory man is out of my range haha, whats the best alternative around almost 200 max is would you say the dd-6?
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by Ryohazuki
Wow I think i'm going to go with that korg tuner ibanez4life. I dig the design and stuff haha. Thanks for the suggestion.

and btw I play alot of hardcore with like experimental stuff added to it i guess so delay effects and stuff would help.

Actually that deluxe memory man is out of my range haha, whats the best alternative around almost 200 max is would you say the dd-6?

I'm not a fan of the DD6, I found it to sound very synthetic and too digital sounding for my tastes. The #1 echo has a good rep among digital delays. Never used one myself though.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music