I'm looking for a particular song from te movie "the Big Lebowski". I don't really need a tab for it, cause it's just D major and A major over and over again, I just want to know what it's called.

IT's probably one of these

# "Behave Yourself" — written by Booker T. Jones, Steve Cropper, Al Jackson, Jr. and Lewie Steinberg; performed by Booker T. & the MG's
# "I Hate You" — written by Gary Burger, David Havlicek, Roger Johnston, Thomas E. Shaw and Larry Spangler; performed by The Monks
# "Gnomus" — composed by Modest Mussorgsky; from Pictures at an Exhibition. Arranged for orchestra by Maurice Ravel.
# "Mucha Muchacha" — written and performed by Juan García Esquivel
# "Piacere Sequence" — written and performed by Teo Usuelli
# "Standing on the Corner" — written by Frank Loesser; performed by Dean Martin
# "Tammy" — written by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans; performed by Debbie Reynolds
# "Sounds of the Whale"
# "Oye Como Va" — written by Tito Puente; performed by Santana
# "Peaceful Easy Feeling" — written by Jack Tempchin; performed by The Eagles
# "Branded Theme Song" — written by Alan Alch and Dominic Frontiere
# "Viva Las Vegas" — written by Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman; performed by Big Johnson (with Bunny Lebowski) and by Shawn Colvin (closing credits).
# "This is My Spot" — written and performed by Adam Knowles
# "Dick on a Case" — written and performed by Carter Burwell

sorry for the long list, but I looked on Amazon and it wasn't one of the ones you could play a sample of, so these are the others in the movie.

If I played a little and recorded it, and that would help, let me know and I'll try and do that.

any suggestions appreciated, just to narrow down the list.
Thanks
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
I'm just thinking that someone might know off the top of their head or with a little digging, rather than me enivitably spending quite some time trying to find it.

anyway, it doesn't look like anyone knows.

I spent some time looking on youtube and most of those songs arent up there. I don't really know how I'm gonna find this one.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
Last edited by strat212 at May 27, 2008,