Page 1 of 2
I don't know about all of you, but i absolutely love those shopped garfield comic strips that make absolutely no sense at all.

post everything you have here!
Last edited by PDXpadfoot at May 25, 2008,
I've never found garfield funny.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue

then you've never seen garfield minus garfield
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Garfield is the sh*t. Only thing better then Garfield is no Garfield.

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/page/1
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Me neither
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by mikko_9119
then you've never seen garfield minus garfield

+1
that is oddly hilarious

EDIT: The garfield minus garfield thing
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
i love garfield, i was really upset when they replaced the garfield comics in the paper (with ****ty calvin and hobbs)
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
i love garfield, i was really upset when they replaced the garfield comics in the paper (with ****ty calvin and hobbs)

Now THAT is blasphemy.
Quote by mikko_9119

O.M.G

I sense another MS paint thread using this image!

Someone make a thread of it. I'm to scared, i might be struck down with a fail
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<

And so on.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
Now THAT is blasphemy.

no its not, calvin and hobbs are completely ****e, they arent even funny. complete waste of time

and TOcheesehead, garfield > anything.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
no its not, calvin and hobbs are completely ****e, they arent even funny. complete waste of time

and TOcheesehead, garfield > anything.

A) you can't even spell Hobbes. Nothing bad, but I'm guessing you aren't familiar with their names, which are quite important since Calvin and Hobbes are based off of the philosophers John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes, which most of their humor comes from their philosophies.
B)Artistically, Calvin and Hobbes annihilates.
C)Rather than trying to make a quick punchline, Calvin And Hobbes tied in all forms of art and science, from Cubism to Physics. So if you know of each topic, i) it's so much more funnier, and ii) you realize how intelligent Bill Watterson is
D)Did I mention rather than being a quick not so witty punchline, Calvin And Hobbes was mostly psychological and mental? I find it more humorous when a joke is more unique and intelligent.

I loved Garfield as a kid the most, but it's Calvin and Hobbes I still respect.
Plus, minus Garfield proves that Garfield himself is useless in the comic, as Jon is the one who is the punchline.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
A) you can't even spell Hobbes. Nothing bad, but I'm guessing you aren't familiar with their names, which are quite important since Calvin and Hobbes are based off of the philosophers John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes, which most of their humor comes from their philosophies.
C)Rather than trying to make a quick punchline, Calvin And Hobbes tied in all forms of art and science, from Cubism to Physics. So if you know of each topic, i) it's so much more funnier, and ii) you realize how intelligent Bill Watterson is

Plus, minus Garfield proves that Garfield himself is useless in the comic, as Jon is the one who is the punchline.

Bingo.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity

true, but its the fact that its an intelligent kid which annoys me, i just want to laugh at a comic, not sit there debating phyics etc.

and personally i dont find garfield minus garfield funny, i believe that both garfield and john work well together, neither is funnier than the other.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
true, but its the fact that its an intelligent kid which annoys me, i just want to laugh at a comic, not sit there debating phyics etc.

and personally i dont find garfield minus garfield funny, i believe that both garfield and john work well together, neither is funnier than the other.

Well I guess it just depends on the person then. =P
And don't get me wrong. I LOVED Garfield as a kid. My email isn't Odie_Rules9 for nothing...
Quote by TOcheesehead
Calvin and hobbes > anything

This. By far.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Garfield minus Garfield is hilarious.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by thedudemeister

Good grief.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
Well I guess it just depends on the person then. =P
And don't get me wrong. I LOVED Garfield as a kid. My email isn't Odie_Rules9 for nothing...

fair point, lol, i like you email. ah well, i dont like Calvin and Hobbes but thats my personal opinion.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Fishyesque
Good grief.

whats that supposed to mean?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Enough of your Calvins, this is Garfield, b*tches!

Quote by Teh Forest King
Wow… of course a good thread got turned into something ugly…

(talking about calvin)
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Chumble spuzz FTW
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by thedudemeister

excuse me? EXCUSE ME???/slash

calvin and Hobbes completely ruins garfield! They parody real life situations, not "i love lasagna" and "Jon/Odie are idiots"
Quote by restless_thrash
anybody care to edit urban dictionary and add this?

seriously, I use chumble spuzz in my everyday lingo.

Use it in a sentance
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play