So I was going on photo bucket today and I just happen to see the tokio hotel is like in one of the most recent popular searches or something.
So I was curious and I asked myself what the fck is Tokio Hotel?I searched youtube and first i got an interview of them speaking in like Swedish or German or something, then I went and saw a music video called scream. I was disgusted I just couldn't take it
. The singing was crap the guitar was horrible there the worst thing to be considered music since soulja boy.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
GTFO.

Your opinion =/= fact.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
GTFO.

Your opinion =/= fact.

No, my opinion = fact.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I don't see why Tokio Hotel gets so much hate. The music itself is just more generic pop-punk. Besides that the singer looks/sounds like a girl they really aren't a bad band for the genre they play.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by freddaahh
No, my opinion = fact.

Correct.

Only freddaahh's opinion is fact.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I hate the guitarist, I think it's because he thinks he's cool by hanging his guitar at his ankles and look gangster.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'