this would be my latest cover. came out pretty good i think. i recorded the drums, guitar, and bass, and half the vocals.

the vocals are done by 2 people, i have the first verse, my friend has the second verse, and from there we sing simultaneously.

oh, and it's in my profile thing, thanks
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
wooohoo hahah.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Its good. The one thing thats really not up to scratch is the drums. They're very laggy To be fair they are Grohl at his absolute best and are thus hard to get right. I am an absolutly devout foos fan and this satisfiys me so it must be good! Lol
hahaha thanks you
yeah, that is a good word. i especially felt the drums were lagging right before the first verse.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

I really liked it! I haven't heard the original shamefully but you've definately inspired me to check it out! well done!
Ah man you doubled the vocals...I cant even listen with that there..Everything else sounds good though man, don't double!
Quote by Jestah
I really liked it! I haven't heard the original shamefully but you've definately inspired me to check it out! well done!

you what?!
you're way past due, listen to it asap
Quote by |2eM!x
Ah man you doubled the vocals...I cant even listen with that there..Everything else sounds good though man, don't double!

thanks, but why not? it's doubled in the song, but they do it better obviously hahah.
Quote by GITARdud391
Good job bro'. Pretty much spot on. Sounds like you had a little trouble with the drums in verse though, I understand that though. Taylor Hawkins is an insane drummer,lol.

ah thanks a lot. i see i'm capable of doing it, but now i realize i gotta work on making it cleaner.
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

very nice job, the guitars sounded great it got me rocking, the drums could be perfected and the vocals fell out of harmony once or twice but thats just criticism... me and my last band covered this one, i wish we recorded it we could compare... crit my sh!t?
Quote by GITARdud391
Good job bro'. Pretty much spot on. Sounds like you had a little trouble with the drums in verse though, I understand that though. Taylor Hawkins is an insane drummer,lol.

GRRR Tay didn't drum on this song. It was Grohl
Quote by -=Led_Hed=-
very nice job, the guitars sounded great it got me rocking, the drums could be perfected and the vocals fell out of harmony once or twice but thats just criticism... me and my last band covered this one, i wish we recorded it we could compare... crit my sh!t?

ah yeah, some of the vocals were outta my hands, but oh wells haha. thanks, and yeah i listened to your song and critted.
Quote by sionifs
very nice indeed, did you ue backing track for this? or is this a band? crit 4 crit?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=868136

nah, i don't know how to use backing tracks haha. i did all the instruments for this song. just finished listening to your song too.
Quote by priceless_twirp
GRRR Tay didn't drum on this song. It was Grohl

ha, that is true. i wonder why though?
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.