to form band, I need a drummer, a vocalist, and a lead guitarist, I've got an album idea and a song idea, and I'gve got some recorded samples. Just post here if intrested
nigga what?

you probably don't live anywhere near me, otherwise I'd be interested
online bands are horrible. you've got to be uber and kick it with old school METAL bands and play all dayyyyyy llllllllooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg. n00b!

how old are you anyways?
Sixteen, how about you buddy? The only reason I wanna do an online band is because I've moved from my regular place, and now I've got no one to play with.
Quote by Deadmen
to form band, I need a drummer, a vocalist, and a lead guitarist, I've got an album idea and a song idea, and I'gve got some recorded samples. Just post here if intrested

I'd be interested in doing vox if you want.

This would be perfect for me as I have very limited free time and correspondence through email would be very convenient.
What kind of metal is it ? If it's heavy / prog metal or anything similar to Tool, then I'm up for it
(I can take care of vocals and / or guitar)
If I get my recording device to work right I will be interested in playing lead or rithym guitar. It doesn't relly matter I can play both.
Quote by BrendanMcGuire
If I get my recording device to work right I will be interested in playing lead or rithym guitar. It doesn't relly matter I can play both.
I got it to work now. So. Any one of those parts would be fine with me. If you need a sample let me know. I might be on here later
Yo dude what kind of metal do you play, as you probably know, metalheads can be a little picky, including me
It seems that the thread starter abandoned this thread. I'd be interested in forming an online band with anyone here. PM me if you're interested.

I can do a wide range of death vox, from gutturals to highs.