Page 1 of 3
So at 2:30 PM today, I recieved a phone call. My girlfriend's car was hit by a car.
She was hit in an intercection by a speeding car that blew the light (possibly drunk). The car hit her dead on into the right side (drivers side) and she is in sirious condition. She will be entering surgery at 7:00 PM.

Please, wish her the best. I'm an emotional wreck right now. I've been going out with her for a year...and I really love her. I don't know what to do accept hope for the best
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
=((( do you know how serious her injuries are?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Woah, sorry man.

I hope she pulls through alright.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
sorry to hear that man. i'm hoping for the best.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
That sucks man, the best to you and her.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
I'm sorry man, I hope she gets well soon.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Oh god, what is with car accidents.
I lost a load of my friends because I made insensitive comments late time someone i didnt know went into hospital.

Because I'm sorta arrogant.
Hope for the best. If not she has my respects.
Wow, that's awful.

I wish very good luck to you both.
Quote by plucky duck
arnt scandinavians all albino or am i mistaken? apologies if i am

Quote by cocodrilo83
logic is not always right
I hope she'll be alright. I'll direct my thoughts to her.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Shes got my wishes. Reading that has tolled me to be careful when driving as i've only been able to drive legally for just s a few weeks since passing...

Good luck.
That really sucks, I'm hoping for the best!
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
dang man that sucks. Lets just wait and see what happends. Best of luck to you both
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Wow that sucks. I hope she pulls through, I wish her all the best.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

I'm super sorry to hear about this man. I wish the best for both of you. You have to think to yourself "she'll pull through." When she gets out of surgery and as she recovers she'll need you to be there to cheer her on and support her. There's nothing better than having someone you love right beside you when times are the toughest. The world has shown her that it can be unstable, one minute she was driving along and the next everything is all wrong. Be that sign of stability.

I don't know how critical her condition is but remember she may be cranky and irritated during recovery if she's not able to do the things she wants. You are not the cause, tell her no matter what you'll be there. When my mom died i had so much support from my family but i lived with my bf and i was admittedly b*tchy and short-tempered with him. Although i was clearly lashing out b/c i was grieving he took it as me being angry with him, so instead of comforting me and holding my hand through it he left for hours at a time, and we argued constantly. Sometimes she'll need you to just sit with her and listen.
Keep us updated. I fucking hate cars, and especially the people too irresponsible to operate them properly.

Drunk driving at 2:30 in the afternoon? Doubt it. Just some schmuck who probably decided texting or a phone call is more important than anything at the time.
arg drunk drivers... they may as well go into a mall blindfolded with a loaded gun.

I'm so sorry to hear this.. my best to you.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I wish you well.

Hope she recovers.

Keep strong.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Quote by wilty00
Keep us updated. I fucking hate cars, and especially the people too irresponsible to operate them properly.

Drunk driving at 2:30 in the afternoon? Doubt it. Just some schmuck who probably decided texting or a phone call is more important than anything at the time.

Cars suck, the world would be a much less dangerous and stressful place if everyone used bikes or scooters or something.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
=( That sucks man. Hope everything it ok for her.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Well, the driver has been identified. A 19 year old hispanic male on the phone, who later lost control of the car and smashed into a tree. He has been put into the hospital and I hope to god he gets arrested.
Quote by metal overlord
Well, the driver has been identified. A 19 year old hispanic male on the phone, who later lost control of the car and smashed into a tree. He has been put into the hospital and I hope to god he gets arrested.

Exactly.

How friggin hard is it to pull to the side or even wait 'til you get where you're going to answer a call?
Quote by wilty00
Exactly.

How friggin hard is it to pull to the side or even wait 'til you get where you're going to answer a call?

Or even get Bluetooth.

From now on, I'm riding my bike to work.
Quote by metal overlord
Or even get Bluetooth.

Bluetooth doesn't really help, actually. The problem with people driving and taking calls is not the physical aspect of the hands on the wheel but the fact that you aren't concentrating on the road when you should be.
Quote by metal overlord
Or even get Bluetooth.

That doesn't work. People crashe because of the talking on the phone, not because of them using the phone and opening it.

Best of luck man.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
except not accept

and i really hope that she is fine and that the other driver gets a brain tumor from the cell phone radiation
Quote by metal overlord

F*ck, he deserves everything he gets. As for your girl i really hope shes ok man
Page 1 of 3