I know this is a shot in the dark (most good bassists and drummers around are in a band already, can't convince brother to learn bass ), but my (singer) friend and I are in need of a drummer and bassist, and possibly a second guitarist for a modern metal/hardcore band.

We both like stuff like Parkway Drive, Unearth, the Human Abstract and BTBAM (although I'm not THAT skilled) but we wouldn't mind playing melodeath/grindcore/deathcore either.

We are located in Orlando (Longwood), FL area.

I'm tuned to C Standard but I don't mind switching unless it means constantly switching between dropped and standard.
Last edited by aznrockerdude at May 25, 2008,
damn all you guys are in america Grraauww :P
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Yeah, that's too bad..
Bump.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Bump, I realize this is an old thread but I'm still in the hunt for a band. This time I'm all by myself though, no singer.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i got good news and bad news.....

good news i'm a very talented bassist (at least that's what everyone who has heard me play says) and i know a drummer who's not in a band.

bad news is we're no wL.
Quote by bloodlusting28
i got good news and bad news.....

good news i'm a very talented bassist (at least that's what everyone who has heard me play says) and i know a drummer who's not in a band.

bad news is we're no wL.

wL?
I don't care that much about skill level, I've come to the point where I would settle for decent or even mediocre.

Where are you located?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420