Page 1 of 2
k im an actor and a few years ago i missed an audition for a decent part in the british TV show ultimate force, it was for sum1 my age and look who can speak and american accent, which i can do very well, but unfortunately i was on holiday and couldnt take the audition

tonight i was the episode i was supposed to audition for and the kid who was playing my part, he was on the whole time but only said one line! i could easily have done that and got paid a few grand!
the guy who played it was ok but i cud hav done it easy! grr

anyone else done or not done something only for it to turn up and bite u in the ass in the future?
like this time i didnt feed my friends dog n it bit my ass.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
lol no i nevr dun dat
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

lol i guess that is literally more painful
Yer Engrish is good, TS.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I doubt you would of got it anyways.. im sure they only take people on who can spell
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Did it pop a huge zit?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I really love stories who begins with a nice "Hokaay" because you can tell they are always the most stupid and pointless.
Quote by Rambo-Conny
I auditioned for a role in a british tv show a few years ago. I got the part and my episode was on tonight. That was the easiest few grand I've ever made.

I c wot u did thar...
Quote by Rambo-Conny
I auditioned for a role in a british tv show a few years ago. I got the part and my episode was on tonight. That was the easiest few grand I've ever made.

yur inglish is gud.

a mexican is telling you this.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
ok why does everybody have ago at me for the way i type? u dont use proper correct grammar in the pit do u?

plus no spelling was needed for the audition so... epic fail to the person who said that.
Quote by Rambo-Conny

haha good one
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by Rambo-Conny

hahaha
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I seriously doubt you could have done that part as your english seems to be far from great or fluent or whatever they wanted.
Quote by kwidjibo1
ok why does everybody have ago at me for the way i type? u dont use proper correct grammar in the pit do u?

plus no spelling was needed for the audition so... epic fail to the person who said that.

... nope. Epic fail to YOU for not noticing that he was only having a dig at your spelling and using the audition as a joke.

-.-... young people these days...
Carmel is hawt
Quote by kwidjibo1

lol.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by kwidjibo1

You do if you're older than the age of say, 12.
Quote by kwidjibo1

U r.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Love to see this thread has become the gathering of the pits "nicest" members. by the way, spelling does not affect the way you verbally speak it, yes i may have a slight lack of vocabulary or writing skills but i can speak perfect English. Even though the audition was for an American accent which some of you failed to grasp.
Isn't it just very stupid to NOT use proper grammar in the pit? You will be taken more seriously if you actually can make yourself understood and not type like a monkey on the typewriter.
Who cares if he not has good grammerrr WHO THE **** USES GRAMMAR IN TEH PIT BITCHES! i sure as hell know i dont....wait i never do....am i excluded O.o''
Quote by ctb
ur grammar always comes bak to haunt u

lol so true in this case
F*cking gays complaining about his grammer?

1. Who cares?
2. You guys must really fail at life.

Anywho, you missed meeting Ross Kemp?

Awful news
Quote by kwidjibo1
Love to see this thread has become the gathering of the pits "nicest" members. by the way, spelling does not affect the way you verbally speak it, yes i may have a slight lack of vocabulary or writing skills but i can speak perfect English. Even though the audition was for an American accent which some of you failed to grasp.

Yeah I know. But people take you more seriously if you use proper grammar... Even in the pit.
Especially if you are a TS and want your thread to be successful.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by ctb
ur grammar always comes bak to haunt u

good one
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
ok noted about the whole grammar issue, and as grEgums said, yes i did miss the chance to meet Ross kemp, was rather disappointing.
I have a hard time agreeing with people when their typing is really bad. It makes me feel like I'm listening to a small child.

Anyway, that sucks man... not much more to say.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
I have a hard time agreeing with people when their typing is really bad. It makes me feel like I'm listening to a small child.

Anyway, that sucks man... not much more to say.

1+
Quote by kwidjibo1
ok noted about the whole grammar issue, and as grEgums said, yes i did miss the chance to meet Ross kemp, was rather disappointing.

Aww man, Ross Kemp is the man. But im sure you don't want to be constantly reminded
Quote by kwidjibo1
it doesnt help being lexdiscic

Dude, don't stress about it, you quickly realise this place is full of dicks.
lol dont worry im not really dislexic, i just scrambled the words at a lame attempt as a joke. FAIL to me
yeah he didnt do much. thats partly why i was annoyed i was thinking that i could add more character to the part. oh well it aint that bad because he did a good job with the whole crying against the window bit.
Page 1 of 2