Compared to other primates, even larger primates such as the gorilla, the male human genitalia are remarkably large. The human penis is both longer and thicker than that of any other primate both in absolute terms and in relative size compared with the rest of the body.

en.wikipedia.org
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandashaving
Oh my god...you're all a bunch of sick f@#$s

At least we don't shave pandas.
I've been spreading the word for years. The monkeys at the zoo really hate me now.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Gets a little exhausting carrying this thing around, though....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I don't care how big mine is, I hate how mine disobeys me and just thinks it can erect whenever it wants.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
I don't care how big mine is, I hate how mine disobeys me and just thinks it can erect whenever it wants.

Yeah, that's embarassing. Especially when you're a coroner.
two and a half men.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity

hahahahahahahahahahaha same here dude
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
i feel proud...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Bennetts_strat
WTF were you searching for on Wiki to find that?!?!?!

Boredom?
Research?
Homosexual?
Random Article?
two and a half men.
They still get laid practically whenever they want and they dont have to be rich, famous or good looking to have females all over them, they just have to eat a couple of their ticks and maybe give them a banana to keep them happy.
Quote by DanRev
They still get laid practically whenever they want and they dont have to be rich, famous or good looking to have females all over them, they just have to eat a couple of their ticks and maybe give them a banana to keep them happy.

Yeah, well have you tried eating a chick's ticks and giving her a banana? Gets me laid all the time.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Boredom?
Research?
Homosexual?
Random Article?

A bit of each i suppose
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandashaving
Oh my god...you're all a bunch of sick f@#$s

At least we don't shave pandas.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Yeah, well have you tried eating a chick's ticks and giving her a banana? Gets me laid all the time.

Last time I said "Hey, can I munch on your ticks and slip you a big banana" I got a slap. Must of been foreign or something.