This song i first recorded a while back and it was pretty good, but now i rerecorded it and it sounds great. its called "it never works out (redone)" on my profile. i would really like some feed back. thanks in advance

also check out "summer" if you can
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
That was really cool. I liked the progression around 1:36 if I remember right.. I'm kinda a no vocals kinda guy, so I can't really crit them.. Sounded good though. Around a minute or so, there was some kinda iffy 'lead' notes in the background played through some distortion (not the rhythm distorted, but the single notes). I like it a lot, especially the acoustic, but I can do without the distorted single notes behind it

About mine, it kinda was a 'jam tape' as you said.. I guess the lead could've been more structured

Thanks man!

lol.. I accidentally posted this in my thread! Sorry it took so long, bro! It was cool listenin' to ya
It Never Works Out (REDONE)
I really liked this one. The way it moved, it had like 4 parts and transitioned will. It seemed like some of the volum levels should be adjusted a bit, especially the electric towards the beginning. liked the lyrics as well

Summer
this song has real potential. i liked it, again the recoding process seemed a bit rough. i know that it isn't done proffesionally but i think that there are manageable ways to improve the quality. something about the drums that weren't right like they kept slowing down a bit making everything else slightly out of time.

For the song itself, as i said, i like it.
Start of with single guitar, then move into drums and melody by electric.

a couple errors or stumbles on acoustic.

Still two great songs

I did 2 of yours, now you crit 2 of mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=866868
Check Out some of my recordings Here

"Playing scales is like a boxer skipping rope or punching a bag. It's not the thing in itself; it's preparatory to the activity"-Barney Kessel

Join Band of Gypsys
Last edited by Badfish13 at May 25, 2008,
Thanks for the crit!

Starts out cool. Like the acoustic guitar. The voice was cool too.
The quality seems a bit rough. The sound distorts a bit from time to time.
I like the melody in this one. The lead notes sounds cool.
It's cool