ok soo i am researched and tested out the vox valvetronix AD30vt amp and i am without a doubt gonna get it

however the main problem is the new guitar i am gonna get i tried out all of the les pauls in the store (epiphone) and the 2 guitars i have come down to are the les paul 56 goldtop and the les paul standard plain top

i know that both of these guitars are good but i cant decide between them -.-

The music i am really into is rock,hard rock, classic rock, and metal

Goldtop: the p90s on the goldtop are great but they tend to have a lame buzzing sound if i changed the pickups what shouldl i get? would any other pcikup fit into the soapbar shape?

Standard: the stock pickups are fine for now but the neck is very stickey and i hear that they fall apart easy but the sound on them is incredible.

I need help choosing please help which guitar above should i use with a vox amp? as shown above?
I asume you're talking about Epiphones. That's your first mistake: you think the only LP's in that price range worth playing are Epiphones. NOT true. I highly suggest looking into Agiles, specifically the 3000 models. Also, Ibanez Artists are very good solid mahagony twin humbucker (the LP formula) guitars in that price range.

That being said, it all hinges on the "metal". I would reccomend a guitar with full sized humbuckers if you're really into metal, but other than that, the P-90's tend to be more spankly and unique.

Good pick on the amp. I gather you don't have a band, and just need it for practice? Just checking.
P90's are definitely more of the 'dirty' variety, and not the best for metal. Doesn't mean they can't do metal, though.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
this is good info and all but which guitar out of the 2 should i use? i am gonna be using a epiphone because i love the style and the sounds and quality
Quote by EpiGuitarBoy
this is good info and all but which guitar out of the 2 should i use? i am gonna be using a epiphone because i love the style and the sounds and quality

I would do this: Go for Agile at rondomusic.com. They're made at Samick's factory, which is the same factory that Epiphones were made at for a long time. The guitars are made almost exactly the same, but at half the price.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
^ Or better yet, go with the.spine.surfs said and get a better quality one.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by EpiGuitarBoy
i only want epiphones ok.. lol

That's the wrong attitude when searching for gear. If you are willing to be a bit more open-minded than that, then you'd probably get a much better deal. Unless you want the Les Paul name on the headstock to show off to the screaming crowd. Literally, Agile's are almost the exact same guitar, but with a different name.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
ok i jsut looked them up and ur right kid u can slap me in the face if u want, they sound even better then the epiphones However!! is the quality on the bad? withh the guitar liek fall apart? and i dunno wut store to go to to get one
Quote by EpiGuitarBoy
ok i jsut looked them up and ur right kid u can slap me in the face if u want, they sound even better then the epiphones However!! is the quality on the bad? withh the guitar liek fall apart? and i dunno wut store to go to to get one

Well, I imagine you could only try them at a store used. They supposedly have better QC than Epiphone, actually. I doubt it will fall apart. But I'm pretty sure that rondomusic.com is the only place you can buy them new.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
not to mention, burny and tokai les pauls
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical