Hey everybody, I'm looking for some creative ideas.

I'm currently building my own talkbox, and it's all basically done except for some sort of case or housing for it. So my question is: what awesome shell should I put around this thing to bring on stage and blow minds?

Thanks!
-
put it in a smashed soda can.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
+1 to the Smashed Soda can.

tI say a a videogame system, AKA GameCube. They are only like....30 bucks now.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
put it in an old Atari. It will look sick and be smaller than a Game Cube
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
depends how big it is, if its small enough to fit in an original gameboy then id say thats the way to go, you can use the holes already in it for knobs and what not.

also remember that guy who built and A/B/Y box and put it in a box of chocolates?
that was pretty cool

I saw a modded DS-1 put into an old shoe, thats pretty cool

MAKE A HOUSING OUT OF LEGOS!!!!

if you're a drinker but it in glass beer bottle, sam adams or something
just carefully cut it in half, stick all the wiring and stuff in it.
carefully drlll for knobs and then the part that you drink from, the top (does it have a name?)
you can stick the tube through there!
thatd be the coolest thing ever
....I might do that soon...
My friend said I should put it in a stuffed whale with the tube coming out of the blowhole. I think that is a fantastic idea. What do you think of that? Oh and, not only would it look awesome, but the stuffing would muffle the sound that leaks from the speaker contained inside, making for not only good looks, but better function.
-