So we are all hanging out at the apartment . . . have this big yard . . . and we are looking for some stuff to do outside.

We already have a badminton set. What are some other good things we can set up or play in the yard?
Reenact the vietnam war.

Only this time, get it right...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
British Bulldog, octopus.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
get drunk
Quote by TnT~55
My dog likes to hump a child sized stuffed bugs bunny doll. He usually has a smoke after :P

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
An intense game of Chess.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
computer games

Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

here's an idea, theres this game thats really popular around here called corn-hole. If you dont know what that is, (I know many people dont) look it up online. When i first saw it I thought it was kinda gay, but its actually really really addictive. I even built my own set last summer.
Quote by wyantsm
here's an idea, theres this game thats really popular around here called corn-hole. If you dont know what that is, (I know many people dont) look it up online. When i first saw it I thought it was kinda gay, but its actually really really addictive. I even built my own set last summer.

I always see frat guys playing that game and being obsessed about it. I don't want to be that guy.
Start fire. Add food. Deploy keg.

The games will take care of themselves.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Corpus
You guys must not get outside much....
Swing ball is the best fucking outdoor game ever.

GET IT.

NOW!