so im thinkin about signing up for guitar master class, it seems cool, that guy who runs it kristofer dahl, has been putting free videos here on UG, which are really cool. I was wondering if anyone as signed up for his guitar master class, i've been on it and i've learned the free lessons, the instructures seem really cool and kris seems like an awsome guy, i was just wondering if anybody whos signed up has any information about it for me, like if its worth paying money, how good the lessons are etc.... thanks
dont get that
its a rip off because anything and everything you need to learn you can find here youtube and lots of other places

plus that guy is annoying as fudge
Quote by mikey son
dont get that
its a rip off because anything and everything you need to learn you can find here youtube and lots of other places

I agree, either learn for free, or get a real teacher, internet things generally screw up more than they help.

But I do find him rather entertaining
Quote by mikey son
dont get that

Dude fudge is good. He is awesome.
yeah i wouldnt spend money on it, you can get the same stuff for free online pretty much or a real life teacher would be better. and lets not make this personal with kristofer =P hes a pretty cool guy
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.