Check out the original songs in my profile! Give me some feedback and i'll check yours out as well. The songs aren't supposed to be perfect, they are just for fun, so there are going to be some strange parts. The songs are in order of creation, so the higher numbers are newer.

Thanks in advance.
My Setup: Schecter Hellraiser FR, Line 6 Pod XT Live, Line 6 Spider II, Crate Half-Stack
Sounds good though i'm barely listening to song 2. Nice tone btw and you might use some vibrato on your guitar playing.

Song 2: The order in which you wrote is kinda weird. Try to post the last distortion part somewhere else in the song. Idk...i thought the solo would sound better as the outro.

Song 3: Good but gets repetative. The first part of the solo is repeated too much and i expected a little more in the lead.

Song 4: Main riff sounds a lot like song 3. Lead part is repetative.

Song 6: There's a lead part that doesn't really fit in at 1:16. Still a good track.

Song 7: Awesome lead! Work a bit on the volume swelling... I can hear notes getting picked (why don't you just slide into those notes instead?) or maybe try using some reverse delay to see how it sounds? Bass part was kinda weird and trippy but good. Overall the track reminded me of old-school Mudvayne.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at May 25, 2008,
Quote by evening_crow
Sounds good though i'm barely listening to song 2.

lol that was fast, like 5 min from when i posted
My Setup: Schecter Hellraiser FR, Line 6 Pod XT Live, Line 6 Spider II, Crate Half-Stack
The songs in my profile aren't that good, it's up to u if u check them out lol. They're from the band i was in about 2 years ago... plus most of the stuff was the other guitarist playing.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
Sounds good though i'm barely listening to song 2. Nice tone btw and you might use some vibrato on your guitar playing.

Song 2: The order in which you wrote is kinda weird. Try to post the last distortion part somewhere else in the song. Idk...i thought the solo would sound better as the outro.

Song 3: Good but gets repetative. The first part of the solo is repeated to much and i expected a little more.

Song 4: Main riff sounds a lot like song 3. Lead part is repetative.

Song 6: There's a lead part that doesn't really fit in at 1:16. Still a good track.

Song 7: Awesome lead! Work a bit on the volume swelling... I can hear notes getting picked (why don't you just slide into those notes instead?) or maybe try using some reverse delay to see how it sounds? Bass part was kinda weird and trippy but good. Overall the track reminded me of old-school Mudvayne.

ty for the advice! i'll mess around with some of that stuff and maybe upload a remix.. and yeah i'm no bass player, i was playing that on my guitar lol... it's fun anyway
Sup there! I checked out song 7 ...
I quite liked the intro.
From 1:30 on, was some tough ass riffage, very cool!
A+

Crit Mine?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3