Poll: Which piece of gear to get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which piece of gear to get?
Dunlop Heil Talk Box
2 10%
Rocktron Banshee Talk Box
3 15%
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah Pedal
15 75%
Voters: 20.
Okay, I am getting one of these 3 for my birthday:

Dunlop Heil Talk Box
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-Heil-Talk-Box-151230-i1124464.gc

Rocktron Banshee Talk Box
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Rocktron-Banshee-Talk-Box-100236706-i1124807.gc

Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah Pedal
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-SW-95-Crybaby-Slash-Wah-Pedal-Refurb-103667531-i1124404.gc

Which should I get? Vote away!

I like classic rock, hard rock, Reggae, Peter Frampton, Slash, Blues rock, etc.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
yea, talkboxes are cool and what not ( i got the banshee ) but your gonna need another amp or your PA system and a mike and stuff to set it up. Its a pain in the ass. But its cool... but not worth the trouble for now. Get the wah
Bogner Überschall
Marshall 1960A
Mesa Standard Rectifier 4x12
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
I don't care for that wah. At all.

I prefer the Vox Clyde McCoy wah.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I've got a second dinkey little 10-watt First Act amp, but no P.A. system. For the time being, this would be for just personal use.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Yea, gotta get a mic, run that to your second amp, and preferably a mic stand. then have guitar plugged in and all that good stuff. But only if you did get a talkbox.
Bogner Überschall
Marshall 1960A
Gibson SG Standard
I have a second amp and mic plus mic stand (very, very cheap ones, but have them nontheless)

Quote by John Frusciante
dude im sure your not even good enough to use a killswitch you tool im pretty sure i can make better songs farting out my butthole
bump

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by assumedbutthole
dude im sure your not even good enough to use a killswitch you tool im pretty sure i can make better songs farting out my butthole

? Was that towards me???
Bogner Überschall
Marshall 1960A
Gibson SG Standard