OK first off, sorry! I know there are alot of these kind of questions like "Which guitar should i get?!? "

BUT!

Im looking to revamp.

Im very interested in the Invader pups from SD.

And i have been reading that the body of the guitar and wood will make it sound different. And being that ive never heard or seen an Invader in a Gibson SG Standard...

Its time to buy another.

So straight forward...ESP makes great guitars and so does Schecter, will these do good with Invaders in? Without buying Syn's Custom. Cant be a copier.... No price limit either.

Im just asking for a few suggestions and opinions please.

Set up in sig.
Bogner Überschall
Marshall 1960A
Mesa Standard Rectifier 4x12
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
I'd say a Schecter c-1 hellraiser in Black Cherry, i have it and it's awesome, with some invaders it would sound good, but you'd be better off with the Seymore Duncan Blackouts sience it's already active pickups.
Gear
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
1967 Ventura Les Paul Copy
Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead
^^Invaders aren't really voiced like any other pickups so if you don't know what they sound like, go try them out before making a decision.

In fact many people including myself, don't like the tone they produce.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Fender American HSS Stratocaster

Amps & Effects:
Hand-Wired JCM 800 2204
Hand-Wired V30 2x12 Cab
Keeley TS-9 Tube Screamer
ISP Decimator
EHX Holiest Grail
Modded Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
^^ yea i looked into the blackouts, and i tried that guitar great guitar but wasnt to crazy for the sound. i want the most in your face tone ever. Like being punched in the teeth, or something i dunno.
Bogner Überschall
Marshall 1960A
Gibson SG Standard
Quote by edusty2010
EMG's will do the trick if you want a really big tone, or Blackouts as previously mentioned. Generally active pickups are much more aggressive and tend to be associated with the "punch in the teeth" tone you mentioned.

Yea, i know what you mean when you say they are aggressive lol. Those EMGS are totally brutal. But im probably just gonna have to go either try em or buy em and see.
Bogner Überschall
Marshall 1960A
Gibson SG Standard