theres someone local selling a martin d-15 for 450.00 and i was wondering if its any good and should i grab it up .. thanks .. they say the condition of the guitar is very good.. i dont really need a guitar but at 450 i think i should get it ? .. what do you guys think .. its sells for 950.00 new
I love mine, haven't had any problems and it plays/sounds awesome...why not get it
Quote by timmyinpajamas
theres someone local selling a martin d-15 for 450.00 and i was wondering if its any good and should i grab it up .. thanks .. they say the condition of the guitar is very good.. i dont really need a guitar but at 450 i think i should get it ? .. what do you guys think .. its sells for 950.00 new

"They say," huh? You need to go check the guitar in person for yourself and find out whether it's worth it. And don't trust anyone telling you online whether it's worth it or not, because only you can touch and feel the guitar for yourself.
yea i know .. they sent me pics and it looks like its in perfect condition so ima try n take a look at it tommorrow .. wish me luck =D
if its in good condition then that is a steal of a price.

Definitley go try it out, thats a great deal and you should jump on it.
Quote by slidething31
if its in good condition then that is a steal of a price.

Definitley go try it out, thats a great deal and you should jump on it.

thats what im thinking .. so even if it turns out i dont want it or like it .. then i can just sell it for even more and make money huh ? .. but im sure ill love it .. i never even touched a martin guitar before

is it more worth than buying a martin dmx new ?
I think you meant DXM. That's an all-plastic body with only the fretboard and bridge made out of rosewood.

I'll leave at that and you can decide what you want.
The D-15 is a great guitar. if that one in the store play and sounds good then i think you've got a winner. $450 for a good condition D-15 sounds like a good price to me.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
so i checked it out today and it sounded great .. but it was not in the condition they said it was .. it had a few minor scratches and the frets were a lil rusty and the case was a lil rusty .. so i didnt take it .. if anyone is interested its on craigslist in florida .. thanks for everyones opinion though