I have to get a physical for high school basketball sometime this summer and would marijuana come up in a urine sample? how long does THC stay in your system?
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
drug thread maybe?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Just don't smoke?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Depends if the coach asks for them drug test the team or not. If he doesn't, you're good; if he does, you're screwed.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
dont try out for basketball? **** sports? lol
Ibanez ART300 HOLY JESUS TOTALLY FUCKING METAL
'87 warlock (in progress)
yahmaha noname w/ a floyd rose
takamine g-series acoustic!!!
orange crush 10
vox ad15vt
line 6 Pod
Boss metalzone
Boss super overdrive
3-14 days, yeah, it's a strange period but after 2 weeks clean you're good
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
2 or 3 days i think
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
it depends if they check it for it. ive gotten quite a few physicals, and none of them have ever required urine. Something like marijuana can stay in your system for almost a month ive heard.. idk 100%... i also heard drinking lots of water and cranberry juice helps clear out your system as well as lots of excercise... again, idk if its true or not. Id say just not smoke for like 3 weeks before the pysical.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Look it up somewhere else... 2-3 or 3-14...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Depends on your weight and metabolism. There's no set time. If you're super skinny and have a high metabolism and drink a LOT of water/fluids, you'll be clean as quickly as 3 days. If you're fat and have little to no metabolism and don't drink enough fluids, it'll be there for up to a month or so.

Also:
Quote by GNRjungle87
yeah you're pretty retarded for doing drugs.

Says the guy who has GNR as his effing username. I guess GNR are all pretty retarded, right?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at May 25, 2008,
Quote by GNRjungle87
yeah you're pretty retarded for doing drugs.

That hasn't been proven
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I used to go to school with a ton of pot heads. Drink plenty of water. Take a glass and fill the bottom inch with vinegar, than the rest with water, that helps to clean the system out too. Or you can drink like five glasses of water and chug a beer, you'll piss your brains out.
It stays in your body for anywhere up to a couple days to a month.

Or so I hear anyways.

Why do drugs while you're on the basketball team anyways? It's like you're asking to be busted.
about 2 weeks i think, go sit in a sauner for a week, u might sweat it out but i dont think theyll be will lookin mary jane, more like steds
As far as i know theyre not testing for drugs, isnt it just to check lipid profiles and such?
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Pot'll stay in your system for one or two months because it "clings" to the fat in your body. If you wanna get rid of it, you've gotta drink alot of water at night and then pee in the morning because that's when the body gets rid of the most waste.
Quote by Sid McCall
Depends on your weight and metabolism. There's no set time. If you're super skinny and have a high metabolism and drink a LOT of water/fluids, you'll be clean as quickly as 3 days. If you're fat and have little to no metabolism and don't drink enough fluids, it'll be there for up to a month or so.

Also:

Says the guy who has GNR as his effing username. I guess GNR are all pretty retarded, right?

yeah they are...why do drugs? i like them for their music, who said i like them as people?