I'm moving soon,for personal reasons, and Dover seemed like the best place to live ,because I need to be close to somewhere called Hythe.

I just read something that said Dover was a Sh*t-hole.

Is this true?

Tim
Move to Woking, this place is epic win.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Why not just move to Hythe?
What is this nonsense that you speak?

Is it sense?

IS IT?

ANSWER ME!
if dover is anything like the song than it would have tonnes of sweet tone and it would be extremely happy
I R GUY LOLOLOLOLOLO1O1O1O!!1L1
Quote by cliff_em_all

you live about 20 miles from me, i live in poling, which is a tiny village with 20 peolple, which is near arundel, which is near worthing, which is near brighton.

i went to amberly on a trip with my old school once.

we drove past woking.

i 'bated.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Why not just move to Hythe?

To small,no good transport links etc, but I still need to be close by.
Quote by glowskulls
you live about 20 miles from me, i live in poling, which is a tiny village with 20 peolple, which is near arundel, which is near worthing, which is near brighton.

i went to amberly on a trip with my old school once.

we drove past woking.

i 'bated.

Awesome, Wanna shoot up some time?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Move to Cumbria. It has the Lake District which is awesome and it has me which is pretty cool to.
Quote by ZoSoBeatle
if dover is anything like the song than it would have tonnes of sweet tone and it would be extremely happy

I hate that tone, it just sounds so artificial.

Anyway, move to Esher! I have no idea if its anwhere near where you need to be, but move here anyway.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
All I know is it has cliffs, ferries and immigrants.

Avoid, if at all possible.
Quote by plucky duck
arnt scandinavians all albino or am i mistaken? apologies if i am

Quote by cocodrilo83
logic is not always right
There really is sod all to do in Dover.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by Ichimaru
Anyway, move to Esher! I have no idea if its anwhere near where you need to be, but move here anyway.

Esher is pretty cool as far as mountain biking/BMX goes...
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Dover really is a shithole, unless you want cheap booze then it's good because you can sail to France, stock up on drink and be back home in a few hours. Otherwise, bugger all to do; but I have a feeling it's not a hugely expensive area to live in - unlike the West Country where I live - which is a plus.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
aha Esher is a good 77 miles away from where I want to be.
I need somewhere to live on the Hythe side of Dover,Hythe isn't suitable,though.
Suggestions?
Quote by cliff_em_all

Two of my friends were hospitalized in Woking for their BMX's.
Not a fan of the place, although, it could be worse, I.E. Reading.

Dover, probably not all that bad. I'd assume there'd be a lot of illegal immigrants there though.
Stay in York man

EDIT: Or just move to Folkstone, that's close enough and is a decent sized city. Don't go to Dover
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by _Tim_
Ok,so I see Dover sucks.
Folkestone ok then?

Dover is shit, don't you dare go there. It's full of fucking tourists (worse than this fair city) and foreigners (again, more than here) and you'll hate it, honestly.
I've never been to Folkestone, but it looks OK, and it's right in the area you want to be.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by _Tim_
I'm moving soon,for personal reasons, and Dover seemed like the best place to live ,because I need to be close to somewhere called Hythe.

I just read something that said Dover was a Sh*t-hole.

Is this true?

Tim

Tim, where ever you move, just by you living there, will make it a shit-hole...

Good luck with where ever you move mate!!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
aha tourists and foreigners
I used to live in London

Aye,it seems to be alright. I just need somewhere that I can get a job with a relative amount of ease,it's the same price as Dover for flatshares,though.
Quote by Guitardude19
Tim, where ever you move, just by you living there, will make it a shit-hole...

Good luck with where ever you move mate!!

Oh,I got burnt
Take a trip there first, and if you see somewhere nice you like then try and reason with the landlord if he can hold onto it for you for a few weeks

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Yeah.I'll go there first,but the holding will most likely require me to pay money I can't spare >.<
Quote by _Tim_
Oh,I got burnt

Indeed you did...

Guildford ftw >_>

Quote by _Tim_
Yeah.I'll go there first,but the holding will most likely require me to pay money I can't spare >.<

No money?

Sell your a hole... I know a lot of people willing to pay good money for a 16 yr old anal virgin male...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by BlackLuster
Dover is shit, don't you dare go there. It's full of fucking tourists (worse than this fair city) and foreigners (again, more than here) and you'll hate it, honestly.
I've never been to Folkestone, but it looks OK, and it's right in the area you want to be.

my uncle lives in folkstone, its alright, not crap but not amazing ether. Be aware tho i am somewhat snobbish

anyone know what bath is like
Everyone says their town is a ****hole. Hugh Grant probably says his street is a ****hole (oh dear.. oh gosh).