just thinking about it.

hundreds of thousands of iraqi's are dead, but there's got to be a hell of a lot that got taken prisoner. what actually happens to them? you never hear about it, there can only be so many camps, and they can't be held for as long as this is going to last. what's going on?

and yes, i know this has a lot of potential for people shouting, but seriously, i want to know.
Last edited by glowskulls at May 25, 2008,
the one's they want to interrogate or are big leaders go to Guantanamo bay. The other one's probably have a bunch of camps somewhere in iraq or perhaps a nearby 'friendly' middle eastern country.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by glowskulls
just thinking about.

hundreds of thousands are dead, but there's got to be a hell of a lot that got taken prisoner. what actually happens to them? you never hear about it, there can only be so many camps, and they can't be held for as long as this is going to last. what's going on?

and yes, i know this has a lot of potential for people shouting, but seriously, i want to know.

Hundreds of thousands of what?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
probably an ally country, like kuwait, israel, UAE, perhaps turkey but i doubt it

also you spelled iraq wrong... that could leave to conclusion... after all... ira starts iran too.

EDIT: Oh i just remembered... since we technically are NOT at war, the terrorists we catch aren't war criminals. Instead, they are either labeled as plain criminals or terrorists. Therefore, a majority of them go to jails in Iraq itself, run by the somewhat existent Iraq police. If you google it, you'll find stories about jail brakes and stuff. The Iraqi gov is having trouble with it due to corruption and coercion

before i get flamed for the "NOT at war" comment, we are technically not, because... what country are we fighting? Can you tell me? You can't, cause we arent fighting a country. We are fighting an "insurgency" and trying to bring stability to a country that we were at war with. After all, official combat operations 'ended' on May 1st 2003 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War#Post-invasion_phase)

Now when we go to war with China....... Bring the rain
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Last edited by algemar at May 25, 2008,
Quote by algemar
probably an ally country, like kuwait, israel, UAE, perhaps turkey but i doubt it

also you spelled iraq wrong... that could leave to conclusion... after all... ira starts iran too.

EDIT: Oh i just remembered... since we technically are NOT at war, the terrorists we catch aren't war criminals. Instead, they are either labeled as plain criminals or terrorists. Therefore, a majority of them go to jails in Iraq itself, run by the somewhat existent Iraq police. If you google it, you'll find stories about jail brakes and stuff. The Iraqi gov is having trouble with it due to corruption and coercion

before i get flamed for the "NOT at war" comment, we are technically not, because... what country are we fighting? Can you tell me? You can't, cause we arent fighting a country. We are fighting an "insurgency" and trying to bring stability to a country that we were at war with. After all, official combat operations 'ended' on May 1st 2003 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War#Post-invasion_phase)

+1

Iraq and the US are allies in this fight. Not that all the Iraqi police cooperate..
Quote by glowskulls
shit mate.

that was a terrible post.

i need to learn to proof-read.

are you talking about yourself.... or me? or... quien?
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by algemar

i heard that's how they can get away with what they're doing in Guantanamo.

going to get flamed for that.
Quote by algemar
are you talking about yourself.... or me? or... quien?

me, the opening post.
Quote by glowskulls
i heard that's how they can get away with what they're doing in Guantanamo.

going to get flamed for that.

wait... what allows them to get away with what they're doing?

EDIT: the fact that they are not POWS, but merely terrorists?
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Quote by ealank5
anal rape in guantanamo bay

Will Harold And or Kumar be there?!??!/1/?!/ [y/n]??!?1/1/
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.