where you bend a note and then it sorta feeds back like a pinch harmonic but it only occurs once the note has been bended, like it rings out normally then goes harmonically if you get me. is it a tapped harmonic? WHAT DO I DO!
Only thing I can think of is hit the note, then hit it again right as you start bending it, but do a pinch harmonic instead.

So like....

I dont use many tabs, so im not sure if thats the correct notation, but you get the idea.
What you gotta do is get a amp with a good amount of gain, or high volume. Then bend a note and hold it there, and it'll start to feed back if you have enough gain or volume, for the sound to be good a tube amp is recommended.