I'm heavy into A7x and B4MV along with Children of Bodom.

I hate to say it but I guess for the MOST part metalcore would be my preference as of right now.

This is just for knowledge purposes btw.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
uhm some form of esp? as 2 out of the 3 bands use them
but really the amp will make more of a difference, look for a hi gain tube amp and it should be pretty easy.
Your amp is far more pivotal to your sound than your guitar.

Having said that, a few questions come to mind.
---What's your price range?
---Current guitar?
---Current amp?
Quote by stephen_rettie
uhm some form of esp? as 2 out of the 3 bands use them
but really the amp will make more of a difference, look for a hi gain tube amp and it should be pretty easy.

a)What kind of ESP would be best (guess i would have to get it online seeing as GC doesn't carry ESP)

b) What kind of hi gain tube amp would you reccomend. What is a "tube" amp?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Before we can answer either of those questions we need to know, what's your price range?

EDIT: After looking ta your gear list, you need a new amp more than a new guitar. As much as most BC Rich guitars suck, a new amp would do waaay more for your sound.
Quote by TheBodomBullet
a)What kind of ESP would be best (guess i would have to get it online seeing as GC doesn't carry ESP)

b) What kind of hi gain tube amp would you reccomend. What is a "tube" amp?

at the stage your at right now, work on your technique and ability you odnt wnat to drop as much money as it would cost to nail those guys tone.
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Before we can answer either of those questions we need to know, what's your price range?

EDIT: After looking ta your gear list, you need a new amp more than a new guitar. As much as most BC Rich guitars suck, a new amp would do waaay more for your sound.

All my guitar playing friends raved about B.C. Rich guitars before I got my Warlock. When they heard I wanted to get to playing the helped me pick out the Revenge Warlock.

Ever since then everywhere I go online everyone hates on B.C. Rich bad lol. I feel like I made a mistake.

EDIT: btw didn't Slash use a Mockingbird?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon: