I have searched hard for any information about this, but i can't seem to find how to write some of these punk acoustic songs, usually the chords in them are pretty unique and i would love to learn how! any tips would help thanks

thats what i put originally, at least post something thats like your stupid any feedback will help i promise, maybe some examples would help you guys, well anything the spill canvas plays basically if you know who they are.
Listen to the following: Andrew Jackson Jihad, Ghost Mice, Mischief Brew, Defiance Ohio, Evan Greer, Tom Frampton, Mark Gunnery, Ryan Harvey, and Pine Hill Haints. Try and emulate them. Just use a lot of open chords.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Hello,

Try to play Oasis for punky songs. Lots of suspended chords like sus4 chords will be used in those songs.
Wonderwall from Oasis is a Punky song, try the next chords for verse: (in te same order)

Em7 : 022033
G : 320033
A7sus4 : x02233
Dsus4 : xx0233

You can also pull over each of these chords two frets further.
Tip:
In my blog, I've figured out the song rockstar from nickelback, that goes also a little bit Punky. Check that song out, and you can also Rap your guitar by I like the way you move.

Have a nice time.