The tip of my middle finger has a little round indent that's been around for a weeks, like the forming callus just quit or died in that one spot. It's just weird. My ring finger's been peeling and looks like it's doing the same thing only bigger. Neither hurts when I'm playing.

Do I stop playing and wait for them to heal, or is that no fun?
that's no fun!
keep playing, your fingers will heal.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
If you go to wal mart or some other big retail outlet and to the section where they sell q-tips and other bathroom supplies you can by something called a pumice stone. It's like a little oval or rectangular airated rock that you can rub against your calluses to wear them down and basically just scratch them off. I do that because sometimes my calluses get too bothersome. works like a dream.
You have guitarists fingers. I don't think they're supposed to peel though...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
play till you lose a limb.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
A great man once said, "don't stop 'til you get enough."
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by metaldud536
My calluses arent what they used to even though i play all the time. But it doesnt hurt when i play

Same here. Mine used to be like hard, dead, peeling skin when I played. Now they don't peel or anything they're just like solid.
And to TS, as it's been said already, don't stop if it doesn't hurt, just let your fingers grow accustomed to your playing. If it does hurt though, make sure you take a break.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
If it doesn't hurt, it doesn't matter.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Don't stop playing.

I know they look kinda odd.

But, hey, they taste good.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by metaldud536
My calluses arent what they used to even though i play all the time. But it doesnt hurt when i play

he didn't post a pokemon reference!!