Page 1 of 2
This message pertains to all of you because you have so much in common and occasionally individually.

No, I never went to that party, got hammered and got in a fight. After not doing that I also didn't nail every girl there although I'm thinking it probably would have worked for me a little better. The reason I don't answer my phone is because outside of a select few, I find everyone to be a pain in the ass; early in the morning and on mondays you were frequently included in the majority. No I don't have the hots for my best friend's girlfriend who is also your friend because I am quite positive she would be more of a rectal wedge than you are. Now more individually I'll address you by the first letter of your first names, sequencially numbered when duplicated. K: Thank you for hitting my friend, who is also a girl, with your purse because it was mildly ****ing hillarious. Cheers...and thanks for cheating on me. S: Sorry my exgirlfriend hit you with her purse, stop getting roughed up by your new boyfriend. D: You my girl, have won the covetted prize of being that **** tease that I spent too much time chasing. Jesus is not lord and congrats on getting married; your children will be hideous. Oh, thanks for cheating on me twice. S-2: If it was a sure thing that your piece of **** hoopty would start and I wasn't positive you would be immune to chloroform as all sucubus' are, I would park it in front of a train with you in it. My friends thank you for proving them right when they said all those things about strippers. You're a tiger in the sack and I hope you can keep your composure the next time daddy smacks mommy at the dinner table and everyone still tries to enjoy whatever the **** that ****-for-brains cooked that's supposedly so delicious. I'd like to say that it's not your fault because it really isn't but I should have stuck my meat and potatoes in that black chick's ass when I went to the beach last month just to prove how racist you really are. Asa lama laka. Thanks for cheating on me and breaking up with me every other month.

Now as a whole I have come to analyze that all of you, not just the ones addressed, are basically just recreations and repeats of someone that I've already dated. I know I make **** like berserker but it doesn't mean I'm making love to you, I frequently get in over my head when wooing girls but it doesn't happen the first time I meet you. Yes I have a temper but it only comes out when defending one of you and rarely to the point of a confontation outside of asking you to leave so you don't see me put my hand through the fridge. I don't know how I avoid the spite of retatiation, maybe because you pack my life so full of it I can't breathe but I can at least say I never did something ****ed up and irresponsible with your feelings. Thank you all, every last corky, sordid one of you for making Spoke In The Wheel the best song ever. Oh and when I went over to my friend's house to throw a BBQ for his 6 year old neice's birthday, I slammed forty beers and watched the submarine races with Andre The Giant and Bigfoot in her doll house. Please continue to stack the pyre that keeps you warm with rotten insecurities. And if it's one thing that'd bothered me the most consistently, I don't want to hang out with your friends. I don't expose you to my beer drinking, rowdy, potsmoking, deliquent group of individuals so I wish you would have refrained from me having to throw up everytime I talked to one of your dumber than owl **** aqcuaintences. Please don't change for the better, someone's gotta be that pain in the ass beautiful girl that pretends like she's got all her marbles untill someone developes feelings for her, it keeps life interesting. (Don't ban me, it's all true anyways.)
"You've unleashed the 'fockin furry!"
Holy son of a *****... Ill read it, but gimme a few... minutes..?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by xFeatherx
tl;dr

+1
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

Rock the **** on man.

Love it.

Cheers. =DD
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
yeah.. what the hell I tried but?? what's it supposed to be.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by life_777
What's this about?

The tragic affair of some guy's ex girlfriends who don't care about him and coming onto some guitar website and building a wall of texts for people who don't care about him.
So do you have ex's on UG or was this just a huge waste of our time?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Please, paragraphs, then I will make a 3rd attempt.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by merfsullivan
The hell is "asa lama laka"?

Just say it alot until it doesn't sound like anything, then jump out a window, and make a new thread about your adventure.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
i find this part the most hilarious "K: Thank you for hitting my friend, who is also a girl, with your purse because it was mildly ****ing hillarious. Cheers...and thanks for cheating on me. S: Sorry my exgirlfriend hit you with her purse, stop getting roughed up by your new boyfriend."
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by Punkrocker94
Just say it alot until it doesn't sound like anything, then jump out a window, and make a new thread about your adventure.

I only needed to say it once before it didn't sound like anything....
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Mind summarizing?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Maybe you need to choose girls better.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
well well well , what seems to be the sticky widget here?

yeah girls can be annoying and suck but some of them are cool ... alot of them arent though
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
dude i had lost hope in society until i read you message
1) rectal wedge = ****ing genious
2) i have so been there with everyone onf my girl friends
3) at least by now i know what girls are a complete tool and a bitch just start to get a little more picky, trust me man you will be 20 times happier
4)
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
Quote by merfsullivan
I only needed to say it once before it didn't sound like anything....

*head explodes*
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
I agreed until you started lettering names. then it got hard to care about. none the less, well put.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Pretty good man. UG isnt really the place to say something like that because of all the illiterate degenerates who comment your "wall of text" without taking the time to actually read it. Why, i'll never know for sure, and the only clue i see is their lack of, shall i say, mental fortitude. I was entertained.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Maybe I can direct your useless vent to here: www.craigslist.org

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You kinda fail at that whole relationship thing, don't you?

Stop treating women as something other than a recreation. Women are there for your entertainment. Nothing more. This is why you have problems.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave

Stop treating women as something other than a recreation. Women are there for your entertainment. Nothing more. This is why you have problems.

Whoa... WHO has problems?

God you're an asshole.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Draken
Someone has issues. Chill out ya big old mardy bum.

Yeah, God Damn Right
Quote by musicianamedave

+1
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Page 1 of 2