Its pretty ramdom question and it should belong in the video game thread but I guess this is an question to any audience; A Xbox Premium System with 20GB hard drive, 2 wireless controlers, A wireless adapter, one year of xbox live, 8 new games;
Bioshock,Halo 3, GOTY Oblivion, Call Of Duty 4, GTAIV, Forza 2, The Orange Box, and Splinter Cell DA. 200 microsoft points,16 AA fresh in pack batteries, and A 80GB zune with all software and wires Mint Condition for $800 bucks. They guy thats selling it says its a $1200 value. I was wondering if this was a wise investment. It's on a local craigslist.
$800 for all that seems really cheap, considering game and controllers are $40-$60 each, the 360 is about $350.....

Course I wouldn't myself cuase I doubt I would play all those games...
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
lol yeah thats a pretty good deal.

but wtf? 16AA batteries? who the **** adds that to their cragislist/ebay package??
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
That sounds pretty good, but I wouldn't use the Zune. You could just resell that though and get some money back.
Sounds like a great deal.

Quote by gibsonpenguin
That sounds pretty good, but I wouldn't use the Zune. You could just resell that though and get some money back.

Why not? Zunes are great! Have you even used one or are you just an MS hater/apple fanboy?

They just had a major software update, and now you can get games on it (the games are in pre-beta stages, but it still works great).