Poll Options
View poll results: What do I do?
Try and reason with him
62 30%
Forget him, hes an idiot
145 70%
Voters: 207.
Page 1 of 3
Alright, I need to know what to do. I have two choices in the matter.....attempt to make up, or just say **** it and never speak to him again.

I was at this girls house thurday night, and i really like this girl. Well, I told my friend that I would be going to his house a little later the same night. Well him and the other friend (the douche mentioned in the title) decided they couldnt wait. So, they showed up. Well, the douche knows I like this girl a lot, and he decided to hit on her. A LOT. He smacked her ass, and basically everything else you could think of. I felt unbelievably betrayed......and I dont know what to do anymore. Hes angry at ME because of this, and im like wtf? I told his gf (ive known his gf since third grade, shes like a sister to me) and he gets all angry because she talked to him about it......
This guy was one of my four best friends.....and this bites. So what do I do, try and reason with him? Or just completely forget about him?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

**** him, tell him to **** off..

is that what you want to here

dude rule #1
bros before hoes
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Also, you have 3 other friends right? Fuck 'em, let him have the slut and then when she gets beaten by him, you are one up on both of them.
ummm i'd try and talk to him and see wtf is up and if he is unreasonable knock him the **** out and move on.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FAPPAGE!!!

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
Rape. It is the only solution.
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
You know the solution?

Vent on his girlfriend about how he is being a fag and hitting on the girl you like.

Then you get to sit back and enjoy your sweet revenge.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Hot_Money420
Also, you have 3 other friends right? Fuck 'em, let him have the slut and then when she gets beaten by him, you are one up on both of them.

That would work. IF the girl didnt happen to be one of the three.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

definitely punch him in the head.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Smacked her ass? And she let him?
Doesn't she have self respect?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I had a similar situation.

I was having a party at my house and I invited a girl that I really liked and I told one of my friends (who was acctually the singer in my old band). Even though he knew it he started hitting on her like mad and tried to make some sort of competition out of it and they ended up a couple.

Needless to say I was ****ing pissed at him and he acted like it was no big deal. Then I quit the band, never talked to him again and it was definately the best thing I could have done.

Trust me, if a "friend" does that **** to you you wouldn't need enemies.
Quote by urik
Smacked her ass? And she let him?
Doesn't she have self respect?

I never said she let him. It was unexpected. He did it out of nowhere.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

reason with him. if it doesn't work, then just forget about him, he's an asshole anyway.
Sent from my iPad.
Forget about them.

This happend to me all the time.

and thats why I don't have any friends...

or bandmates...

and thats why I sit in my basement all day working on my solo album and playing Halo!

yay for not having friends!
Quote by St.Loony
You need one friend in life.

Yourself.

Forget him.

QFT

Reason with him first, and if he isn't reasonable, tell him to f*** off.
Quote by gryphonguy
^Its the same guy.

No, theres two in that one, hes one of them however.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
very perceptive. Same people, different situation.

Well you really should cut ties then. This guy sounds like he has no respect for you at all.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
"Bros before hoes." Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They have got your back after your ho rips yours heart out for no good reason. And you are nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you, and that she was better than all the other hoes in the world... and then... and then suddenly she's not yo' ho' no mo'.
IIIIIII
Quote by synopsize
"Bros before hoes." Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They have got your back after your ho rips yours heart out for no good reason. And you are nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you, and that she was better than all the other hoes in the world... and then... and then suddenly she's not yo' ho' no mo'.

Wrong thread?
I would've knocked him one in the face the next day or after you left the girl for the night.
Quote by Thornography
I would've knocked him one in the face the next day or after you left the girl for the night.

You have no idea how bad i wanted to do this.....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

dude, the guy can suffer the consequences of his own actions. If people see him slapping the girl's ass, they can dish out the punishment, and if the girl dislikes it, she can do whatever is necessary to stop it, or pay him back for it.

as for him hitting on a girl you like, that's fair game. You can't call dibs on girls. It is YOUR responsibility, however, to say NOTHING to his girlfriend. That's a dick move.

and lastly, you have to expect that there will be times when even your best friends are going to be douchebags. You have to use your common sense to make the right choice between breaking up a friendship over principles and jealousy, or taking some of the bad with the good to preserve the greater good (the friendship).
Quote by St.Loony
Wrong thread?

Oh ****, yes.

Whatever, it's late and applies to this thread too...sort of.
IIIIIII
Man if anybody did that to my girlfriend while i was around, i'd kick their ass right then and there. Or even if it was one of my friends doing that to just a girl i liked i'd take him aside while it was going on and talk to him about it.

Though, i just had an epiphany!! you have to do this!!

You say his girlfriend is like your sister. Well what if you talked with her about you acting like your hitting on her, slap her ass once. make sure she's okay with it though. Plan it all out. If what he did bothers her, she may want to show him exactly how it feels, what he did to another girl, just like you want him to understand how you felt as you watched it. The only way to make this stubborn asshole realize it, is to make him feel it. To make him see someone doing what he did to the girl you like, to his own girlfriend. That should put either put him in the right place, or show everybody else that he's an inconsiderate prick.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by RiseAgainst

You say his girlfriend is like your sister. Well what if you talked with her about you acting like your hitting on her, slap her ass once. make sure she's okay with it though. Plan it all out. If what he did bothers her, she may want to show him exactly how it feels, what he did to another girl, just like you want him to understand how you felt as you watched it. The only way to make this stubborn asshole realize it, is to make him feel it. To make him see someone doing what he did to the girl you like, to his own girlfriend. That should put either put him in the right place, or show everybody else that he's an inconsiderate prick.

...Or you could have sex with her!!!! That would teach him, she and you both get revenge for his savage flirting! And you get laid!!!
always try to reason with close friends. but when it's clear that they truly don't care about you, then you forget them.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
what an ass.. beat him brutally, post pics, then forget him
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
i know its going to be hard for you to just stop being his friend, but from what you've told us, i think its the right move. he sounds like an ass.
Yo man, i say reason with him if he used to be one of your 4 best friends. ask him why exactly hes mad at you and if you think its a bull**** reason, forget his ass. you can always hear someone at before you say, **** it.
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
Page 1 of 3