Yes
51 7%
No
607 86%
I prefer the moustache =D
44 6%
Voters: 704.
Page 1 of 5
I've recently made my profile private again and found that I've gotten a hell of a lot more friend requests with my bearded profile picture than my normal one.

So Pit, I pose the ultimate question: Do you secretly like hairy women?
I know you're out there, you scruff-loving men. I know it.

Either that or I'm just.. yucky in general, so it didn't change very much.

EDIT: I am making the comparison to when I had a private profile prior to this (a little less than a month ago for a few months). So no, that's not a factor.

EDIT2: This isn't an excuse to send me a friend request now, sorry. If I haven't spoken to you before, don't expect to be accepted.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at May 26, 2008,
Please tell me this is a joke. Please.

I also love unibrows and balls on a chick.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
F0ck yeah. I like girls that look like the Amazon.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Last edited by Dilweed at May 25, 2008,
Quote by ferretface

Use your own judgement. I have the voice of a 5-year-old.. do you think I could grow a beard?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I prefer women with no facial hair.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by vintage x metal
I've recently made my profile private again and found that I've gotten a hell of a lot more friend requests with my bearded profile picture than my normal one.

So Pit, I pose the ultimate question: Do you secretly like hairy women?
I know you're out there, you scruff-loving men. I know it.

Either that or I'm just.. yucky in general, so it didn't change very much.

I would assume you have gotten more friend requests just because you set your profile to private. With a private profile, they have to be your friend to see your other pics.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by rickyy
F0ck yeah. I like girls that look like the Amazon.

Death by snoo snoo.

Anywho, no.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
I would assume you have gotten more friend requests just because you set your profile to private. With a private profile, they have to be your friend to see your other pics.

I meant in comparison to my days when I originally had a private profile.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Not so much, no.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Yeah. I like facial hair on girls. I like the way their whiskers tickle when they kiss me.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
This.
God damn you, I think I might throw up now.

Girls with facial hair... I just can't handle that. Call me shallow, I don't care. I need to go think about something less disgusting now.

*leaves*
Last edited by 1The_Trooper1 at May 25, 2008,
Gotta say, I'm intrigued. It might be pretty cool to tickle each other with our mustaches.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
actually vintage_x_metal i say you before you did that and i thought you are incredibly cute.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by vintage x metal
I meant in comparison to my days when I originally had a private profile.

lol, now they have to be your friend to see the good pics?

to add to the thread, no I don't like hairy women.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
actually vintage_x_metal i say you before you did that and i thought you are incredibly cute.

Aw well thanks
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I definitely don't find facial hair on a girl attractive per se, but if I were to meet a girl who did have a beard I would jump at the chance to be friends with her, simply so I could tell people I'm friends with a bearded lady. Also if she were to join the circus she could get me backstage passes and I could go hang with the elephants and lions and stuff.

TS, I'm guessing the friend requests are due to people realizing you're a girl, looking at your profile, seeing the pic, thinking WTF, and wanting to see the rest of your pics to see if you indeed do have a beard or not.
kill all humans
only if it's Cheetara
THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Quote by vintage x metal
Aw well thanks

your welcome

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by musicianamedave
Yeah. I like facial hair on girls. I like the way their whiskers tickle when they kiss me.

Are you sure you don't mean kittens? D=
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by fixationdarknes
This happened recently with a different thread, but once again the poll results are shaped like a penis.

I thought it was a rocketship Dont dirty up my thread, mister.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ferretface

I also love unibrows and balls on a chick.
I lol'd
There's 9 of you out there... I'll find you
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm sorry, but facial hair has got to be the most unnattractive thing to put on a female. There's being fat, being smelly, looking manly, and just being plain ugly, but somewhere in between, there's facial hair.

Bottom line: Men will not wander closer than 2 feet from you if you have facial hair. In fact, most men won't even look at you. That's absoloutly disgusting. >=O
Quote by piratemetalhead
I'm sorry, but facial hair has got to be the most unnattractive thing to put on a female. There's being fat, being smelly, looking manly, and just being plain ugly, but somewhere in between, there's facial hair.

Bottom line: Men will not wander closer than 2 feet from you if you have facial hair. In fact, most men won't even look at you. That's absoloutly disgusting. >=O

Calm down honeybun, do you honestly think i have a beard?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Calm down honeybun, do you honestly think i have a beard?

In his defense at a glance it is pretty convincing...
A VeryVeryVeryVery quick glance.
Okay. Let's get this straight. I don't mind "down there" hait on a girl, but armpits or facial hair .... just no.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 5