So my band is getting ready for a demo release. We thoght that we wuld put a pic of us on the front. do you all think this is a good pic for a death metal band?

Durka
maybe if you had a whole band...n it always looks better when the ppl look crowded
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
For a metalcore album. But it can be fixed! Just Photoshop long hair on both of you and throw a Severed Savior logo on your shirt instead of that little white one. And that's death metal.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
And maybe an explosion.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
I see no babies in blenders, how can it be death metal without mother ****ing babies in mother ****ing blenders?

EDIT: THIS JUST IN!!!:
Microwaves are acceptable too.
It would look better the guitarist didn't have a drain pipe coming out of his neck.
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

Quote by Fouxdafafa
It would look better the guitarist didn't have a drain pipe coming out of his neck.

hahahaha

I scrolled back up and noticed it.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote by Fouxdafafa

Replace the drainpipe with a blender.
Or microwave.