█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
lol what an idiot, how embarassing
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
It just HAD to be a black woman... WHY couldn't it have been a white person, therefore not continuing the stupid stereotype that black people are stupid?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
It just HAD to be a black woman... WHY couldn't it have been a white person, therefore not continuing the stupid stereotype that black people are stupid?

Uh, I didn't think of that.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Why did you have to emphasize the fact that this might be pointing out a stereotype that is hardly even noticed or in affect anyway?
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Yeah, I was kind of waiting for someone else to point that out.

Way to help out, Kim.

Quote by ratmblink123
I thought this was gonna be a Happy Gilmore thread.

A Bob Barker beat down would be most excellent.