Page 1 of 2
Really not my style. I wouldn't like one of these.

But they are awesome. Kudos.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

recent = 2004?

also, its "i have done" not "i did"
although they are pretty sweet
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
dude that's badass
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
The date on my camera is always that date because I don't bother to set it lol. all my pics say that date. thanks for the grammar lesson, thats exactly what I was hoping for.
-Custom airbrush artist with 14 years experience, looking to collaborate with guitar manufacturer. Artwork available on request.
Quote by cheeseman3001
recent = 2004?

also, its "i have done" not "i did"
although they are pretty sweet

The date on his camera probably isn't set.

The guitars are really nice.
He did a guitar
pickups+semen=catastrophe
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by skullsmasher
The date on my camera is always that date because I don't bother to set it lol. all my pics say that date. thanks for the grammar lesson, thats exactly what I was hoping for.

no problem bud.
how long does it take you to do one of those babies?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
depending on exactly what I paint and how much other work I have to do, my turn around time right now is like 5-7 weeks. To do each individual job though, I would say I have about 10 hours in the green bc rich, front and back. Not polished yet though.
-Custom airbrush artist with 14 years experience, looking to collaborate with guitar manufacturer. Artwork available on request.
Dude.
You have got some serious talents.
Not even joking, those are some of the best guitars i have seen, try to get some going to major artists and see if they'll custom order some.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Quote by metaldud536
Can you do this? Just for lulz:

Something I drew

Um, I could do something with that specific image in mind that would actually be much more detailed honestly so ... yea, I can
I am painting for a custom guitar manufacturer right now actually, eventually I want to do some for a larger manufacturer but right now the guy I am working with is super cool and he is going to hopefully help me with my own custom guitars in the near future.

thank you to everyone who complimented me etc, even negative feedback is welcomed, I would like to hear what people would have like to see instead etc.
yea I know some people hate warlock but some love em too. they are just what I was given
Quote by metaldud536
Holy hell. You're my new idol.

lol, thanks dude.
you know I was thinking about doing a drawing where tickets could be bought for $20.-$30. and after enough money was raised or something, I would draw a name randomly and that person would get a custom paintjob of their choice for a certain value on their guitar, you guys think this would be cool or not interested?
Quote by urik
Really not my style. I wouldn't like one of these.

But they are awesome. Kudos.

+1.
Quote by skullsmasher
you know I was thinking about doing a drawing where tickets could be bought for $20.-$30. and after enough money was raised or something, I would draw a name randomly and that person would get a custom paintjob of their choice for a certain value on their guitar, you guys think this would be cool or not interested?

If you lived anywhere near, I'd pay for that.
Well I live in northern california. I do 80% roughly of my business shipped.
How much would a custom paint job from you cost if someone were to ship you their guitar, then you paint it and ship it back?
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Shipping has been about $50 for me to ship it back USPS.

cost varies by image intricacy, condition of guitar and what parts of guitar that are to be painted ie headstock? Body front AND back? etc.

I did a neck thru front and back of guitar body, down the neck with the front and back of headstoick, basically entire guitar (In these pictures) for $800. but I can still do something nice for $400+.

Other artists are charging $1500. for what is in my opinion, less impressive work.
Attachments:
green guitar back 002.jpg
green.jpg
guitar green aa 009.jpg
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
That's pretty damn nice. I especially like the marine one.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Yea I was glad to do that marine one.
You know they are good, do you really need to ask... seriously? But yea those guitars are sick.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
lol, I just really really want to know what everyone thinks, I literally want to be the best painter in the world and I need input to accomplish that.
May I ask where in Northern California you live?
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
You're good at what you do but that being said I wouldn't get one simply because I'm not into the whole skulls and metal.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
pretty awesome, just i dont like the bodies.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I'm in lake county ca.

I paint more than skulls etc, I have done everything from fairies to dogs, I just prefer the more darker art.
Definitely not my style, but majorly awesome nonetheless
more sig required.
I have posted work before, not the same work though.
Page 1 of 2