oh
my
god

i just restrung my geeeetar today and now im getting this horrible fret buzz that wasnt there before

i have a Schecter Damien with a Floyd Rose and everything is where it was before, just the strings are buzzing like hell when they are open and on the first and second frets.....

suggestions?
are the strings of a different gauge than you regularly use?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by DiaryOfJane
ya, theyre lighter

well theres the problem. because you have lighter (and therefore smaller) strings they are lying closer to your fretboard, causing the buzzing. as far as i know, you can have the action raised, or go back to your regular string gauge.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by DiaryOfJane
ya, theyre lighter

So seeing as how you've got a Schecter I'm going to be as stereotypical as possible in this next statement:

LIGHTER STRINGS ENT FOR DROP F (or whatever the **** you metalcore kids use these days) TUNINGZ!!!!!!!!!

good day to you sah!
Quote by The Silent Fool
So seeing as how you've got a Schecter I'm going to be as stereotypical as possible in this next statement:

LIGHTER STRINGS ENT FOR DROP F (or whatever the **** you metalcore kids use these days) TUNINGZ!!!!!!!!!

good day to you sah!

im in standard there, bud

and thanks to the helpfull ones
Quote by DiaryOfJane
im in standard there, bud

and thanks to the helpfull ones

Well then... uhhh... is your name Mark Knopfler, because if not, I think I have spotted one of the only Schecter owners to keep their guitar in standard EVER!
Quote by DiaryOfJane
why then yes, yes you have

You shouldn't have told me that, now I'm gunna kill you, stuff your body and sell it on eBay for unreasonable amounts of money.
And then use that money to buy meself a Thunderverb.
Quote by The Silent Fool
You shouldn't have told me that, now I'm gunna kill you, stuff your body and sell it on eBay for unreasonable amounts of money.
And then use that money to buy meself a Thunderverb.

uhh ohh......

GO GO GADGET: MARK KNOPFLER!!!!!

back to the thread topic:
does guitar center charge to change the action and such?