Page 1 of 4
I've always wondered what cigars and cigarettes smoke taste like. Also, what does the smoke feel like, isn't it like hot in your mouth?

BTW don't tell me to try it, because I have severely bad asthma, and I would pass out if I did.
It sucks the first time you try it, but by like the second or third cigarette, it feels like pure vaporized comfort soaring into your lungs.
Thank God you have asthma. Smoking sucks, and the people who still beleive its ok need to be shot.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
Thank God you have asthma. Smoking sucks, and the people who still beleive its ok need to be shot.

dont say that my gf smokes...just say they need to be "reeducated"...w/ a brick...im so mean
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by YourDad

O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by YourDad

Wow, you are a ****ing idiot.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
It doesn't feel hot, it can dry out your throat. The taste is I guess acquired, but it can be terrible the first time. I started smoking cigarettes cause I liked smoking weed but realized it wasn't practical to be high all the time. I took to them relatively quickly.
Quote by Bubban

Please tell me something good that comes out of it.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad

oh shut up
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by YourDad

So wat ur saying is asthma is a good thing???? Should everyone have asthma
Cigarettes have been disgusting any time I tried them. Kissing a girl who smokes is worse.

Cigars tasted ok on the 1st couple of puffs, but the after taste was rank.
Quote by YourDad

You look really cool and get all the ladies. Duuuh.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
i started smoking back when i was 13 to be with the "popular kids" but i realized that was silly and stopped about a month after that then i picked up dope when i was about 15, and to this day have never felt like smoking a cigarette again, still smoke bud though, put i got off topic.
Doesn't really taste like anything, the smoke isn't hot, just dry, and it horrible the first couple of times.
Quote by AndyMcDandy
"What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?"

People usually don't...
different cigarettes taste different. it feels hot in the back of your throat the first couple of times you do it until you develop a "throat callus" then u dont feel anything. it makes you kinda light headed but focused at the same time.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by YourDad

This seems reasonable...
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
This seems reasonable...

You are a dumbass.

Smokers make a choice, ****in deal with it.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
i dont think anyone really thinks it "ok" to smoke cigarettes. they j ust dont care because it calms them down and what not. I mostly smoked because of stress. some smoke cause it was "cool", social smokers. some smoke because it makes them feel good. whatever the case may be, i doubt anyone thinks its "ok" to smoke.

it is kind of warm when you inhale i guess. it tastes exactly as it smells like pretty much and after you smoke the smell kind of gets stuck in your sense for a while.

as for cigars, theyre different. you smoke cigars for the taste of it, you dont actually inhale the smoke. or at least youre not supposed to, or most people dont.
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
The taste isnt that bad. Except after a huge night on the grog. You wake up and it tastes like a cat **** in your mouth. But thats not just the cigarettes, its also the beer, the pot, the kebab at 4am...and the cat **** you thought was licorice...
Quote by deathforyouth
You are a dumbass.

Yeah and I happen to be one of them I just enjoyed his post. Let's kill people for doing something that is unhealthy
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by deathforyouth
You are a dumbass.

i think he was being sarcastic, g.

i cant tell what the hell is going on in the pit sometimes
who are the real idiots here?
Quote by YourDad

I get enjoyment out of it? What good comes out of most forms of entertainment, or playing guitar for that matter? A very small number of us here are going to become successful from it, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
All the flaming in here is ridiculous.

I smoke cigars once a week or so, and I don't inhale.

To actually answer the TS's question...

If you don't inhale, you don't feel anything. This is how I usually smoke, I just let it in my mouth and let it back out because I enjoy the taste of tobacco. You also do not get addicted if you do not inhale.

I have inhaled once. Terrible experience. I threw up and passed out. My body is not built for that kind of nicotine.

But to answer your question, the general feeling you get when you smoke tobacco and inhale it is a medium-intensity lightheaded dizziness. Feels very similar to standing up out of a chair too fast.

Anyway... to all the people who said people that smoke need to be shot, seriously, YOU need to be shot. Stop discriminating against people who enjoy tobacco. It is none of your business what we enjoy.

And, taste-wise, it is nothing that you can describe without actually experiencing it.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
i got hooked over a weekend when i was 12.
i wasnt able to continue my addiction, so i quit.
and it tasted horrible.
kind of like licking a tire made in 1953.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I miss my first cigarette. Swept my virgin lungs right away....

now my lungs are used to it.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
I just think that you non-smokers that say us smokers need to be shot are stupid. Justifying murder over something so ridiculous...
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by SlinkyBlue
All the flaming in here is ridiculous.

I smoke cigars once a week or so, and I don't inhale.

To actually answer the TS's question...

If you don't inhale, you don't feel anything. This is how I usually smoke, I just let it in my mouth and let it back out because I enjoy the taste of tobacco. You also do not get addicted if you do not inhale.

I have inhaled once. Terrible experience. I threw up and passed out. My body is not built for that kind of nicotine.

But to answer your question, the general feeling you get when you smoke tobacco and inhale it is a medium-intensity lightheaded dizziness. Feels very similar to standing up out of a chair too fast.

Anyway... to all the people who said people that smoke need to be shot, seriously, YOU need to be shot. Stop discriminating against people who enjoy tobacco. It is none of your business what we enjoy.

And, taste-wise, it is nothing that you can describe without actually experiencing it.
1) You're not supposed to inhale cigar smoke as it's all about the flavour not the nicotine.

2) There is now significant evidence that even as little as 30 mins exposure to second hand smoke results in vascular damage to non-smokers, thus it is a reasonable concern to non-smokers.
Quote by freedoms_stain
1) You're not supposed to inhale cigar smoke as it's all about the flavour not the nicotine.

2) There is now significant evidence that even as little as 30 mins exposure to second hand smoke results in vascular damage to non-smokers, thus it is a reasonable concern to non-smokers.

A reasonable concern eh? So are you agreeing with the murder of smokers because of this? Don't like it walk the **** away. Seriously...non-smokers have pretty much everywhere besides outside, and that is being taken away. So stop bitching like we are always blowing smoke in everyone's face. Walk away...jesus christ.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by deathforyouth
A reasonable concern eh? So are you agreeing with the murder of smokers because of this? Don't like it walk the **** away. Seriously...non-smokers have pretty much everywhere besides outside, and that is being taken away. So stop bitching like we are always blowing smoke in everyone's face. Walk away...jesus christ.
I never advocated killing anywhere. Take another look.

And as long as smokers are outside or in their own homes I don't care what they do.
Alright.
I see, I apologize, haha.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
I say we should pass out Nicorette on street corners.
like them Lifestyle condoms....
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Smoking a cigar feels as though you have a huge black dildo jammed down your throat.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Cigarettes have been disgusting any time I tried them. Kissing a girl who smokes is worse.

Cigars tasted ok on the 1st couple of puffs, but the after taste was rank.

SWIM has a cuban at his house, he's thinking of trying it, but he wants to give it to his friend. SWIM doesn't smoke anything except weed because cigarettes are a lot more harmful than it. And become more expensive and they are physically addictive.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
you can smoke a cigar ts, just dont inhale it. I'd get a flavored one for your first, recommed CAO's, and they're cheap. moontrancce or irish creme
Cigarettes calm you down. Sometimes you get lightheaded, but they make you feel a sense of relief. For me anyway. As for the actual feel of the smoke it pretty much feels like breathing normally, except it is warm and soothes the throat (unless it's a menthol). Cigs generally taste like crap in my experience, but most cigars taste pretty good (you aren't supposed to inhale them though).
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
I think cigarettes taste good. But then again I am a regular, addicted smoker that actually enjoys smoking. It is relaxing, and in the morning it wakes you up, in the evening it puts you to sleep.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:

Amps:

Effects:
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
It sucks the first time you try it, but by like the second or third cigarette, it feels like pure vaporized comfort soaring into your lungs.

very well said.

in fact, here's an e-cookie.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
cigars and cigarettes taste horrible, but if you cook them right they aren't so bad. as for feeling them, they kinda burn and i tend to stay away from burning stuff.............like i say, if you're next to the house that you burnt down then the police will suspect that you killed the family and burned down the evidence...

>.>

<.<
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
Page 1 of 4