Page 2 of 2
Quote by elguitarrista3
do u ever creep urself out with strange or unwanted thoughts for ex when i was younger i had the thought that i was the only person alive and the other people were just imaginary and about to disapear at any moment.... and i had some nightmares similar to that how about u

I convinced myself that everyone else were just pieces of code and my entire life is a videogame. I'm actually someone in the future who's strapped into a virtual reality game.
I always have weird thoughts.

Like for example, I keep thinking that in the middle of the night, someone is going to walk up to me and shoot me or stab me while I'm up and about at home. Or that I'm going to be laying in bed and I'm going to be kidnapped by aliens.

One I keep bringing up to my friends, is that what if this is all just someone else's dream. That what we think is "real life" isn't real at all but the product of someone else's imagination and that as soon as he wakes up, all of us would cease to exist.
"...I escaped into the music. And the music has been my best friend. It has always been a safeguard against life and reality for me..." -Hans Zimmer

"Friends are just your enemies who don't have the guts to kill you." -Steve Peplin
I used to think that everything was just a computer game like the sims or something. and god exists, he is just a kid playing a video game.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I've thought before that the universe is just a big canvas, and God is painting all of it.

And one day, he's gonna get bored and start over.
The.
Sometimes I feel like im in a coma and stuck in a dream world and all I need to do is just wake up but I cant
Word.
Quote by divid3d
nobody thinks the sun is at the centre of the universe, just our solar system. the difference between now and then is that now we actually test hypotheses and come up with experiments that support our view which can be repeated and tested, rather than just coming up with abstract ideas and taking them as fact with no proof. obviously sometimes new technology or new information will lead us to prove our past ideas/theories incorrect, but at least we attempt to support our ideas these days with some form of evidence, so although the science of today is not infallible, it's a great improvement on the science of the past and that's really all we can ask for.

Oh yeah, my post was kind off retarded, but my point was that our evidence might turn out to be wrong. Every civilisation believed they were totally correct, and the fact that the sun seems to move across the horizon could have been seen as proof back then.

I think the greatest scientists will end up being not the ones that turn out to be 100% right, but the ones who are not disproved for the longest amount of time, as they will be the ones who have contributed the most.
i used to prove that everyone around me , everything was just a dream ,and all of this world is just an lesson for myself.

maybe we are in a game. who knows
Need some sleep..
Quote by Goodathton
i used to prove that everyone around me , everything was just a dream ,and all of this world is just an lesson for myself.

maybe we are in a game. who knows

Why would you do this?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
I used to think everybody else around me might be aliens.

I am thoroughly convinced of this,,,
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
people with different colors may come from different solar systems
Need some sleep..
This thread has made me question my own existence
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by sneyob
I got one for you

What if everyone sees color in a different way

Like, the way I see blue, could be your green
And my yellow looks like red to you

think about it

Quote by sneyob
I got one for you

What if everyone sees color in a different way

Like, the way I see blue, could be your green
And my yellow looks like red to you

think about it

That is actualy kinda true.
To start with, there's a collection of conditions that come under the heading of 'colour blindness' which make people percieve colours quite differently to others.
For example, this is how most people see the spectrum of colour.

...but this is how a person with the form of colour blindness called 'protanopia' sees the spectrum of colour.

Quite literaly, the way we see red, a person with protanopia sees a muddy green.

Also, although most people can recognise colours, everyone actualy percieves the shade or tone of colours slightly differently from everyone else, infact, there's even a slight variation in tonal perception between a person's two eyes
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Oct 12, 2012,
The Pit hasn't changed, my ass.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Ziggums
I also avoid mirrors and windows at night. I get paranoid that I'll get a sniper bullet through my head if i stand by a window...

have the same issue...especially small mirrors from far away...i start getting worried one of those Ringu moments might happen where i see some weird ass Asian girl who plans to murder me. i also get freaked out still if a closet is open with things inside it...the items inside start to resemble something that plans to rip me to shreds the moment i fall asleep...
Page 2 of 2