thats prolly a grand auditorium style, they are bigger bodies and thus more resonant
i enjoy head
weird... I was looking at that guitar yesterday.... at 2:52 you can see the head... that's not a normal Martin logo but can't tell what it is... I've never seen that before.
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
Apparently he's played during his concerts a guitar by a company called Maton which is made in Australia. It's a ITTY BITTY guitar... anyway the logo seems similar from what I can see in the video but they run it across the top instead of down the middle normally which would lead me to believe it's probably totally custom.

Most normal sized Maton's seem to run $1500 with a couple around 750
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
It's definitely a Maton guitar. As said before, made in Australia and used by the famous guitarist Tommy Emmanuel. And this particular guitar is some mix between jumbo and grand audatorium style. Either way great guitars! But if you want one of these you will have to pay at least 1500$+

And btw, this is a great song too