Only 28 people died in 2002 of alcohol poisening and 0 people died from Marijuana ussage, there are a reported 1.5 millions marijuana users in canada.
Should marijuana be legalized and if it isnt legalized should beer be in the same catagory as marijuana? Is beer more dangerouse than alcohol?

Illegal immigration, what do we do with the people who are here and have already establish a life here, do we let them stay, or deport a reported 11 million people back to there original countries, hould there be some penalty if we let them stay?

We've been in Iraq for five years now, do you believe we are safer. why or why not.
Do you think the whole thing has been a disaster or a massive success?
Oh lord.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
1. No. No.

2. We're kinda f*cked there. I haven't a clue what to do about that.

3. Well, I always felt safe. But f*ck Saddam Hussein; he was a dick and should have been dead. And neither.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
someone cares about the election lol..

weed: I don't get the whole legalize it thing.. you potheads do it anyway.. it's like underage drinking.. illegal makes it more fun.. after 19 (or whatever your age is) it's nowhere near as fun anymore.

immigration: morally it's wrong, but just because there are many of them, doesn't mean it should be treated specially. it's illegal. some send money to mexico to their families.. that hurts american economy. there should be penalties if anything to let them stay.

iraq: not even going to go there. no one has the TRUE story of what's happening enough to rightfully comment on this issue.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
People don't die from smoking pot, they die because they're inhaling a large number of concentrated carcinogens that they hold in their lungs.

alcohol isn't good, but quite honestly marijuana is really pretty bad for you in the long run. I did a whole debate on the legalization of marijuana first semester last year, but i don't remember any of the sources I used.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by the-kidR44
Only 28 people died in 2002 of alcohol poisening and 0 people died from Marijuana ussage, there are a reported 1.5 millions marijuana users in canada.
Should marijuana be legalized and if it isnt legalized should beer be in the same catagory as marijuana? Is beer more dangerouse than alcohol?

Illegal immigration, what do we do with the people who are here and have already establish a life here, do we let them stay, or deport a reported 11 million people back to there original countries, hould there be some penalty if we let them stay?

We've been in Iraq for five years now, do you believe we are safer. why or why not.

No, I'd have to say alcohol is more dangerous...
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
pot:If they legalized and taxed pot, the government would make so much money it's not even funny.
immigration:We should enforce our own laws, in my opinion.
iraq:I haven't looked at the exact price we have paid for iraq yet, so I won't make too quick of a judgement.
Last edited by qstionauthority at May 26, 2008,
Quote by the-kidR44

You do realize that there is a "Only Drug Thread," right?

Also, there is a "Only Politics Thread" as well.

Learn the rules. *Reported*
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
...Leave.

Now.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Yeh, but how much **** happens because of pot? Even more so if it was legalised. More deaths from alcohol results from more people doing it. I'd like to see percentage of deaths/personal injury(i.e mental issues) related to alcohol and marajuana.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by Raijin.xiii
immigration: morally it's wrong, but just because there are many of them, doesn't mean it should be treated specially. it's illegal. some send money to mexico to their families.. that hurts american economy. there should be penalties if anything to let them stay.
I'd like to see an explanation of how illegal immigration is morally wrong. That's a pretty ridiculous statement.

The truth is most illegal immigrants in the USA take jobs that American citizens wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

And there are penalties when they get caught and allowed to stay, they're called taxes.
Quote by qstionauthority
If they legalized and taxed pot, the government would make so much money it's not even funny.
We should enforce our own laws, in my opinion.
I haven't looked at the exact price we have paid for iraq yet, so I won't make too quick of a judgement.

Well, if they legalized it, people would just start to grow it and get it for free...
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
i think im with the other guy on the weed issue. honestly... whats the point of legalizing it if you're just gonna do it anyway.

well.... i dont think we can do much about it. this actually goes right up there with the grass. no matter what we do its always gonna be an issue... if you have no care for the law you'll find a way to break it.

i lost interest in the war.... half the people coming back say stay there the other half say leave. half the country hates the other half cuz were still there the other half hates that half for thinking its over.

in conclusion.... i think americas problems are getting old.... i wanna move to new zeland.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
You do realize that there is a "Only Drug Thread," right?

Also, there is a "Only Politics Thread" as well.

Learn the rules. *Reported*

This is going off topic, but I find it amusing that "Misfits Disciple" or also known as "Punk Rocker" would enforce rules on one another. I thought the whole idea of being punk was to ignore authority and break rules. I'm not part of the punk movement, so I really couldn't give a ****, but I did find that funny.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Quote by whosamerica
i think im with the other guy on the weed issue. honestly... whats the point of legalizing it if you're just gonna do it anyway.

well.... i dont think we can do much about it. this actually goes right up there with the grass. no matter what we do its always gonna be an issue... if you have no care for the law you'll find a way to break it.

i lost interest in the war.... half the people coming back say stay there the other half say leave. half the country hates the other half cuz were still there the other half hates that half for thinking its over.

in conclusion.... i think americas problems are getting old.... i wanna move to new zeland.

Hmmm, tax money? It will be cheaper for people to buy? Sounds like a win-win situation for me.
Quote by FireandFlames
Quote by Raijin.xiii
someone cares about the election lol..

weed: I don't get the whole legalize it thing.. you potheads do it anyway.. it's like underage drinking.. illegal makes it more fun.. after 19 (or whatever your age is) it's nowhere near as fun anymore.

iraq: not even going to go there. no one has the TRUE story of what's happening enough to rightfully comment on this issue.

This man speaks the truth
Quote by Floydian45
This is going off topic, but I find it amusing that "Misfits Disciple" or also known as "Punk Rocker" would enforce rules on one another. I thought the whole idea of being punk was to ignore authority and break rules. I'm not part of the punk movement, so I really couldn't give a ****, but I did find that funny.

point. +1
Quote by Dilweed
No, I'd have to say alcohol is more dangerous...

i ****ed up but actually beer is more of a health hazard than alcohol, beer contains more **** that clogs up your arteries raises blood preassure beause its just 5%alc and 95% alot of other **** you shouldnt put in your body while alcohol is generally 40-60% alcohol and 40-60% other crap you shouldnt be putting in your body.
i dont know if i explained this properly but whatever
Last edited by the-kidR44 at May 26, 2008,
Quote by deadkenedy
Yeh, but how much **** happens because of pot? Even more so if it was legalised. More deaths from alcohol results from more people doing it. I'd like to see percentage of deaths/personal injury(i.e mental issues) related to alcohol and marajuana.

Good arguement. But still 1.5 million is pretty big number and for 0 people who have died from it since its illegalization in the early part of the last century i find it hard to believe that its dangerous at all, and i would also like to see some statistics done on what you said about deaths.
beer is alcohol
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
Quote by the-kidR44
i ****ed up but actually beer is more of a health hazard than alcohol, beer contains more **** that clogs up your arteries raises blood preassure beause its just 5%alc and 95% alot of other **** you shouldnt put in your body while alcohol is generally 40-60% alcohol and 40-60% other crap you shouldnt be putting in your body.
i dont know if i explained this properly but whatever

...Yes, obviously you fucked up both times... Beer is a form of alcohol. I assume when you say "alcohol" you are referring to hard liquor. I also think that hard liquor is more dangerous maybe because, gee I dunno, you can get alcohol poisoning? And you really aren't supposed to be putting alcohol into your body either. When your body runs out of water (yeah, yeah, I know it's not going to happen, but it does for me because I am a long distance runner), it uses the alcohol in your body and that is what makes you sick and often vomit.

EDIT: If you're saying "other **** you shouldnt put in your body", that's essentially like saying that soft drinks are more dangerous than drinking whiskey...
Quote by FireandFlames
Last edited by Dilweed at May 26, 2008,