So uh... anybody like them?

oh and whats up with that new hulk movie?
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
Iron Man was badass.

The Dark Knight is going to rule.

This version of The Hulk is going to rawk my socks.

I'm done here.
Didn't they already make a movie about The Hulk :S

But yeah i liked the Spiderman Movies except number 3 was a bit beh compared to the other 2
I love how they are acting like this version of the hulk is the first time it was done and how they are just pretending that the monumental failure that was released 1-2 years ago never happened, it makes me laugh.
Christian Bale>just about everything.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by QuiatFat
Pretty much.

+ a billion.

Srsly, i cant w8 lulz.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
big muff pi's rule!!! on an off subject. lol
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
Yeah, they already made a movie about the Hulk, but the last one tried to take a Freudian look at the sources of Dr. Banner's anger rather than focusing on heavily muscled ass-whoopin'. My understanding is that the new movie will give the fans more of the "HULK WANT TO SMASH!" element that was missing from Ang Lee's version.

I love superhero movies, largely because I'm a long-time fan of comic books and superheroes. My favorites are Spider-Man 2, X2: X-Men United, and Iron Man (if only for Robert Downey, Jr.'s performance and Samuel L. Jackson's cameo in what may be the best casting decision ever made).
Quote by happytimeharry
Iron Man was badass.

The Dark Knight is going to rule.

This version of The Hulk is going to rawk my socks.

I'm done here.

this
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
I love them.

Spider-Man 2 was amazing. Part one was great, and 3 was the most disappointing thing I ever witnessed. You don't shove a villain as awesome as Venom into a movie about character development just so that he ends up having 15 minutes of screen time.

The X-Men series was good.

Batman Begins was just beautiful.

Iron Man was pretty damn good.

The Dark Knight is going to be one of the best films ever made.

The new Hulk still looks like sh*t.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
i hereby declare and predict (or declare that i predict...or predict...anyways) that the Dark Knight will be one of the best superhero movies EVER MADE!!!

the trailor by itself owns all three spiderman movies, x men movies, iron man, and the hulk put together!!!

okay maybe i'm exaggerating, but the movie is gonna rock. and the hulk will be cool too!!
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Hancock should be hillarious. Starring Will Smith as a bad tempered, alcoholic superhero that nobody likes, and screws up basically anything he does. That aside, I think marvel has a movie coming up on Nick Fury....
Quote by MonsterOfRock
That aside, I think marvel has a movie coming up on Nick Fury....

...You have made my day.

In the near future, I hope for movies on Captain America, the Avengers/Ultimates, War Machine, Thor, and Cloak and Dagger. It would also be pretty cool to see movie adaptations of Origin (Wolverine's humble beginnings), Civil War, and The Watchmen.
Quote by Fishyesque
Christian Bale>just about everything.

Yeah pretty much.

And Heath Ledger's Joker.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~